Corporate Thread: ATRL Users Talk Business

mercurialworld

Ryan
This post was recognized by Ryan!

mercurialworld was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 500 points.

I feel like it was finally time to dedicate a thread on ATRL for those of us who work in corporate environments! Need help figuring out how to use Slack? Want to vent about office politics? Need fashion advice that looks both office-friendly and fabulous? This is the thread for you!

946o.gif

Edited by mercurialworld

I work in corporate marketing for one of the largest companies in the world. Just this morning, I found a boss from another department from my same company on Grindr. After exchanging pics and talking for an hour, he just proposed to marry me. I hope never to see him again at a corporate party or meeting...

Edited by Xtina23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I work in corporate marketing for one of the largest hospitality companies in the world. Just this morning, I found a boss from another department from my same company on Grindr. After exchanging pics and talking for an hour, he just proposed to marry me. I hope never to see him again at a corporate party or meeting...

fW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.gif Girl you're playing with fire!

I work in management with a small but extremely powerful company. My position is fully remote though, and I'm still in university, as well. It's nice compared to what I used to do!

• Haha 1

O... I thought this was gonna be another games thread like the "Slasher" thread we have where we're roleplaying being on a campsite running from killers.

I thought i'd be signing up and getting a fake job to play as in this thread.

Alls this to say, damn maybe I should get a job idk

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

fW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.gif Girl you're playing with fire!

I work in management with a small but extremely powerful company. My position is fully remote though, and I'm still in university, as well. It's nice compared to what I used to do!

I know. He has my nudes. He is about 10 years older than me, but very cute. So I imagine he financially stable, so maybe marriage isn't off the table? IDK nasfkjasnfkjsadsa

• Haha 1

Just now, Xtina23 said:

I know. He has my nudes. He is about 10 years older than me, but very cute. So I imagine he financially stable, so maybe marriage isn't off the table? IDK nasfkjasnfkjsadsa

There's consensual workplace relationships... but I don't see a policy for situationships :cm:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lacy said:

O... I thought this was gonna be another games thread like the "Slasher" thread we have where we're roleplaying being on a campsite running from killers.

I thought i'd be signing up and getting a fake job to play as in this thread.

Alls this to say, damn maybe I should get a job idk

PLS fW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.giffW2Uskv.gif  I think you should make a thread for that tho, I'll join!

Anyway, if anyone can explain to me what a huddle is in Slack and why we need it, lmk. I'm too scared to ask my manager.

Edited by mercurialworld
  • Haha 1

I work in corporate. No idea what going on tbh.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

I work remotely full time :thing:

Do you like it? Atp I'm working 1-2 hours a day lol. Perfect with my school/study schedule

10 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Do you like it? Atp I'm working 1-2 hours a day lol. Perfect with my school/study schedule

Absolutely. I'm introverted so not being around with people feels heaven to me :eli:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Absolutely. I'm introverted so not being around with people feels heaven to me :eli:

Period, I love going to Starbucks and putting in my AirPods and just staring at my screen in confusion

CsFAUU0.mp4

• Like 1

I love logging on and sending my little emails and having teams calls. Only have to go into the office once a week. And they pay me for it? Living the dream

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

It ******* sucks. 

What don’t you like about it? :chick2:

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

I love logging on and sending my little emails and having teams calls. Only have to go into the office once a week. And they pay me for it? Living the dream

I’ve never had to use Teams. How is working w that? Slack girlie here through and through :chick1:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Since we’re here screaming at my coworker (temp) got into an argument with my lead today. :lmao:

:bibliahh: Can i ask what happened or nah…

I live in Mexico and I'm in the process of getting hired to handle accounting for a French/Canadian company :skull: the hell lol

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I live in Mexico and I'm in the process of getting hired to handle accounting for a French/Canadian company :skull: the hell lol

Omg awesome! Let us know how it goes :gaycat:

50 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

:bibliahh: Can i ask what happened or nah…

So I work in HR :rip: we have this temp who’s new but one of those misogynistic middle age know it alls (he only listens & accepts help from me and my boss)

Today it happen to be a subject idk about but my lead did and she was trying to tell him nicely what he does is wrong & harming the company and dude just went off profanity and all. :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

I chimed in to diffuse once they got too loud but kinda was quiet for the most part bc he kinda ate her up. I’m still bitter bc she got me written up before for lying on me. :skull:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

So I work in HR :rip: we have this temp who’s new but one of those misogynistic middle age know it alls (he only listens & accepts help from me and my boss)

Today it happen to be a subject idk about but my lead did and she was trying to tell him nicely what he does is wrong & harming the company and dude just went off profanity and all. :deadbanana4:

Hide contents

I chimed in to diffuse once they got too loud but kinda was quiet for the most part bc he kinda ate her up. I’m still bitter bc she got me written up before for lying on me. :skull:

Girl that's so messy 😭 sometimes I wish I wasn't fully remote to witness spiciness like this!

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, mercurialworld said:

I feel like it was finally time to dedicate a thread on ATRL for those of us who work in corporate environments! Need help figuring out how to use Slack? Want to vent about office politics? Need fashion advice that looks both office-friendly and fabulous? This is the thread for you!

946o.gif

Excellent thread idea!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Excellent thread idea!

Thank you! :gaycat:

6 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Client Management, sometimes I wanna drag my team like an ATRLer.

ezgif.com-resize-7.thumb.gif.c42e93704828e207ef13bb4cfed9771f.gif

Well... not a better place to do it! :)

The more I work in a corporate environment, the more I realize a lot of people don't know what they are doing 

Go to startups to see how bad employees could ruin everything

946o.gif

Edited by Simple
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.