Who has more iconic videography? Taylor or Miley?

HandsInTheAir

Taylor or Miley?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Taylor or Miley?

• Taylor
    • Miley

I'm not talking about which one has more music videos with more budget or who has more views. 
I'm talking about who has videography that left a sign in pop culture and more recall.

Miley's most memorable music videos (in my opinion): Party In The USA, 7 Things, The Climb, Wrecking Ball, We Can't Stop, 23 and Flowers

Taylor's most memorable music videos (in my opinion): You Belong With Me, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood, Look What You Made Me Do, You Need To Calm Down(?)

So what do you think?

Edited by HandsInTheAir

I know all miley but only know shake it off and look what made me do something song video of Taylor and I think anti hero too I do wanna know miley has better but 🤷‍♀️ 

Honestly the only Miley videos I can think of are Wrecking Ball and Party in the USA.

Taylor has far more memorable videos. Just look at something like Look What You Made Me Do where she could reference several distinct looks from her previous videos and people recognised them. 

• ATRL Moderator

For as big of a song as Party in the US was, I actually have no recollection of the video somehow :rip:

Miley has the bigger video (Wrecking Ball), but I think Taylor has more memorable videos overall.

10 minutes ago, glitch said:

Honestly the only Miley videos I can think of are Wrecking Ball and Party in the USA.

Taylor has far more memorable videos. Just look at something like Look What You Made Me Do where she could reference several distinct looks from her previous videos and people recognised them. 

Flowers MV is a really big video too. The way it has ~600M views in 2023 for an english video and how everyone talked about Liam's cheating speculations in the villa where the music video was filmed (:rip:) with her iconic look at the beginning is amazing and not usual for MV in 2023.  Again I'm not talking about the budget (that was very low like all her music videos)

Edited by HandsInTheAir

Asking this on a Swifties dominated website is weird but anyway, Miley by far. She has several iconic videos.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Taylor has 31 billion views on YouTube and Miley has 8 billion. 

Both have many big classics but Taylor easily takes this. 

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Asking this on a Swifties dominated website is weird but anyway, Miley by far. She has several iconic videos.

Which ones other than Wrecking Ball? I cant for the life of me remember the PITUSA video (iconic song, though). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taylor. You Belong With Me, Blank Space, Bad Blood, Look What You Made Me Do were all MOMENTS. 

3 minutes ago, Kodak Energy said:

Taylor has 31 billion views on YouTube and Miley has 8 billion. 

Both have many big classics but Taylor easily takes this. 

Not all of her clips are on her channel (Party In The USA, The Climb and more)

Wrecking Ball's MV was limited to viewing for many years and she has way less mvs than Taylor (2-3 per album)

of course, Taylor will still lead the numbers of views but it's not only about the numbers.

Both have multiple iconic videos.  Taylor’s videography just is a magnitude larger than Miley’s so she is going to have more videos and more iconic videos in general.

Taylor is also a bit more consistently good, but when Miley gets it, she hits a home run.  

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

For as big of a song as Party in the US was, I actually have no recollection of the video somehow :rip:

Miley has the bigger video (Wrecking Ball), but I think Taylor has more memorable videos overall.

Miley doesn't have bigger video either

Blank Space was insanely famous video and even today is

YBWM is also one of the video that is referenced a lot

25 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Don't you ask a lot of questions about Britney in a website dominated by her fans?

OT: Taylor has a better one but Miley has some ICONIC videos too

• Like 1

Miley 

7 Things 

PITU

Cant Be Tamed 

We Can’t Stop 

Wrecking Ball 

possibly Flowers 

Taylor

YBWM

Blank Space

Shake It Off 

LWMMD 

Taylor for sure. Some people in this thread are SO biased like how are videos like 7 things or can't be tamed even comparable to lwymmd or blank space 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Miley doesn't have bigger video either

Blank Space was insanely famous video and even today is

YBWM is also one of the video that is referenced a lot

You think Blank Space, as a video, was bigger than Wrecking Ball? Sorry Ellen, but that's not the truth. Miley swinging naked on the wrecking ball and licking the hammer are both two iconic moments that have been referenced REPEATEDLY in pop culture. Blank Space is an excellent video, but it does not have that impact.

In terms of impact and references:

WB > YBWM > BS

1 hour ago, Keeandga said:

Miley 

7 Things 

PITU

Cant Be Tamed 

We Can’t Stop 

Wrecking Ball 

possibly Flowers 

Taylor

YBWM

Blank Space

Shake It Off 

LWMMD 

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.