Singers who are appreciated for their personality rather than their music?

GentleDance

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I'll start

xtcybarbie-ariana-grande.gif

ariana? are u well?

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

zjmlena-selena.gif

This is the first person that came into my mind. I hear people talk about how sweet she is but I rarely hear about her music.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, réveuse said:

zjmlena-selena.gif

This is the first person that came into my mind. I hear people talk about how sweet she is but I rarely hear about her music.

i think people said that before she ghosted the person she stole a kidney from, not so much these days i fear

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i think people said that before she ghosted the person she stole a kidney from, not so much these days i fear

There are still Selenators saying how nice she is.

• Haha 3

Mariah comes to mind. She's not as much known for her music as she is for her sassy, diva personality.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

mmh not really.. that was definitely not a good look for her, but the GP still loves her, they sided with her during the Hailey drama, etc

Kelly, unfortunately. Everyone always goes on about how she’s an amazing person and an amazing vocalist but people don’t consume her music :rip:

• Like 3

The thread says appreciate yall :deadbanana2:  i won't specify who yall are delusional about cause thejr stans loves to revenge-downvote

OT: kelly clarkson 

• Like 1

Mariah 2016-2023 except during Xmas. At this point she is just a Christmas song and a "Don't Know Her" gif. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Britney.

there a lot of example of her staff and people working with her saying how nice and down to earth she is but i will leave this as an example:

16 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

Britney.

there a lot of example of her staff and people working with her saying how nice and down to earth she is but i will leave this as an example:

Girl stop pushing a false narrative. Mary made a mistake. Christina was just showing Mary her engagement ring like she did to everyone that night at the Cavali event. 

Mary J even invited Christina to tour with her years later. 

This Britney Christina feud is weird. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

13 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Girl stop pushing a false narrative. Mary made a mistake. Christina was just showing Mary her engagement ring like she did to everyone that night at the Cavali event. 

Mary J even invited Christina to tour with her years later. 

This Britney Christina feud is weird. 

Are you sure, not when she talking bad about Madonna and Beyoncé too... "May be Madonna 10 years ago, maybe, now, ya known....(laughed)"  :deadbanana2:

Edited by leyaris11

15 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

Are you sure, not when she talking bad about Madonna and Beyoncé too...

What is this? :ahh: 

Read the blender article. She never used the word "gimmick." The host was trying to get a negative reaction from Britney. It was a lie. MTV was terrible to both Britney and Christina and countless other celebrities. The only thing Christina said about the kiss was that she was upset at MTV for cutting away and not showing her kiss. MTV was desperately trying to make it into a Christina and Britney feud. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

48 minutes ago, Aristede said:

Azealia Banks (people love the drama she brings rather than her music), Grimes 

the lies for azealia when her music is still getting lots of plays, even with half of her best songs not being available for streaming and her last album being released years ago

2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

What is this? :ahh: 

Read the blender article. She never used the word "gimmick." The host was trying to get a negative reaction from Britney. It was a lie. MTV was terrible to both Britney and Christina and countless other celebrities. The only thing Christina said about the kiss was that she was upset at MTV for cutting away and not showing her kiss. 

Not her trying to punch P!nk the da club :deadbanana2: And shading Britney and Mariah on their Vegas residency: "I won a Grammy this year, why would I go to Vegas and join Britney and Mariah is an oldies act" 

Never say never, Xtina. :priceless:

10 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

Not her trying to punch P!nk the da club :deadbanana2: And shading Britney and Mariah on their Vegas residency: "I won a Grammy this year, why would I go to Vegas and join Britney and Mariah is an oldies act" 

Never say never, Xtina. :priceless:

Girl stop trying so hard. It's weird. It's obsessive do I have to really dig for info on every lie you post. Pink was obviously very jealous of Christina. So there were moments of tension between them. Beautiful was given to Christina when Pink wanted that song. But they are friends now. 

And the "oldies act" post your source. 

Because the only source I've ever for that statement says, "a source tells the NATIONAL ENQUIRER" that Christina said that quote you wrote. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Megan thee stallion comes to mind. The whole hot girl coach thing she was doing in 2019. Everyone was eating up her branding but most didn't know her music.

Keke Palmer too (I know she doesn't really do music full time but ygm)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.