S Club announce US & Canada tour

The Slayer

43 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

What was it like? 

OMG I just met the band. I could cry. All 5 of them were genuinely so sweet and nice! I hugged all 5 of them (Jon twice) and got two pictures taken with them. Excited to see how they turn out. :jonny5:

Tina is TALL! I told her to SLAY 'Stronger' for me tonight as it's my favorite song! She said absolutely! It put a big smile on her face to hear that. :clap3:

I honestly can't believe I just met them, especially Jon :heart: :heart2:  I was so nervous but he was so down to earth. 

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

It'll be just like meeting old friends!

It really was! They were so warm and friendly.

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• livelikemusic

• Gabers05

• The Slayer

• Attitude

1 hour ago, Gabers05 said:

OMG I just met the band. I could cry. All 5 of them were genuinely so sweet and nice! I hugged all 5 of them (Jon twice) and got two pictures taken with them. Excited to see how they turn out. :jonny5:

Tina is TALL! I told her to SLAY 'Stronger' for me tonight as it's my favorite song! She said absolutely! It put a big smile on her face to hear that. :clap3:

I honestly can't believe I just met them, especially Jon :heart: :heart2:  I was so nervous but he was so down to earth. 

So let me ask you. I had the most bizarre experience in Chicago. The theater was very crowded (that, I was a little surprised by), HOWEVER, the crowd was literally dead. It's like a whole bunch of people wandered into a bar playing live music and was like "this is nice." 

In fact, some girl next to me stopped me to say how impressed she was that my group knew all the lyrics. I dunno. I saw them in the UK in the fall so maybe my expectations were too high.

6 hours ago, Exodus said:

So let me ask you. I had the most bizarre experience in Chicago. The theater was very crowded (that, I was a little surprised by), HOWEVER, the crowd was literally dead. It's like a whole bunch of people wandered into a bar playing live music and was like "this is nice." 

In fact, some girl next to me stopped me to say how impressed she was that my group knew all the lyrics. I dunno. I saw them in the UK in the fall so maybe my expectations were too high.

Oh the crowd in LA was on fire. I think it was around 95% sold out! We were loud pretty much for the entire show! And majority seemed to know all the lyrics from what I could tell. The band totally vibed off of us! It was such a great time and positive vibes the entire show. It was over too soon but so amazing. 

12 hours ago, Gabers05 said:

OMG I'm so glad; wish I could have hugged them, but I got handshakes. Next go 'round I'll get those hugs, hahaha. I'm SO happy for you! Two pictures, too? Wow!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.