• FameFatale

• Erreur2 La Nature

• BrokenMachine

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope she falls and embarrasses herself

tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

• Haha 4

:ahh:  she said she's basically doing it because she's bored on strike right now being part of the SAG. Apparently she's going to donate whatever she makes on the show to the actors and writers guild... but we'll see about that. :devil:

Edited by FameFatale
  • Haha 1

The way that's her second reality tv show in a row, she really lost her cash cow since Britney became free.

• Like 1

hope she breaks her knee on the first episode

tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

She has to work now.. poor thing

At least she is working now kfat on the other hand is getting fatter spacer.png

Edited by Dan81
  • Haha 5

the lady asked what britney thinks (about this mess) and Jamie deflected the question talking about her daughter. Britney cancelled her we won. tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

• Haha 3

It's crazy how much I've seen her since Britney was freed. Just goes to show how much she was coasting off of Britney's money. Momma's gotta work now. :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Ivory. said:

It's crazy how much I've seen her since Britney was freed. Just goes to show how much she was coasting off of Britney's money. Momma's gotta work now. :ahh:

she never worked this much, K Fad and the boys will join her soon. tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

• Haha 3

I just know they're going to MILK the "living in my sister's shadow" story line like they did on Special Forces. She has literally no other thing to fall back on. How exhausting! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.