Safe&Sound

?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• MONTERO
    • Unholy
    • Evergreen
    • Rush

assuming the majority of this thread is gays, which gay latest popular hits suit you the best, sonically and lyrically??

Music Video Breakdown: 'Montero (Call Me By Your Name)' | Arts | The  Harvard Crimson

Meaning Behind "Unholy" by Sam Smith and Kim Petras -

Omar Apollo - Evergreen (Live) - YouTube

Meet the Dancers From Troye Sivan's 'Rush' Music Video

Edited by Safe&Sound

Rush > Unholy > MONTERO

I actually like all three tracks, however, Rush is easily the best. That beat is insane, as is the chorus. And the music video is just pure escapism and fun. Troye looks hot. And so does the cast. 

Unholy is a close second. I like that the production is dark, and Kim and Sam sound great on the track. 

MONTERO is pretty decent; although, I have to be honest, it's been a minute since I've seen the music video, listened to the album, or listened to the song again. I also don't like how the pole dancing scenes are eerily similar to the pole dancing scenes in FKA Twigs' Cellophane music video. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Rush > Unholy > MONTERO

I actually like all three tracks, however, Rush is easily the best. That beat is insane, as is the chorus. And the music video is just pure escapism and fun. Troye looks hot. And so does the cast. 

Unholy is a close second. I like that the production is dark, and Kim and Sam sound great on the track. 

MONTERO is pretty decent; although, I have to be honest, it's been a minute since I've seen the music video, listened to the album, or listened to the song again. I also don't like how the pole dancing scenes are eerily similar to the pole dancing scenes in FKA Twigs' Cellophane music video. 

:clap3:

rush is fun but i don't think it suits me at all :deadbanana:

Evergreen :'(  listened to it for the first time when I bought the vinyl a couple of months ago and :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.