crf13

Your favorite Cardi post-IOP single?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Well..

• Money
    • Press
    • WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
    • Up
    • Hot **** (feat. Kanye West & Lil Durk)
    • Bongos (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

After the success of her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, Cardi B has dropped several singles in anticipation of her sophomore album. Besides Bongos, these singles have no chance of making the cut of CB2 given the amount of time that has passed since their release. Which one is your favorite? 

You know when you stack all of them together like this, she seems to have a good ear. Bongos and Hot Sh*t are the really bad decisions. I think Money and Press didn’t do what they could’ve done because she was overexposed at the time, but both the songs and music videos are great.

Edited by BOOMBAYAH
  • Like 1

WAP still hits just as hard for me when I play it and it’s my most played song since I started tracking with Last.fm in 2016. I honestly don’t think she’ll make a song that I love more. The lyrics, the video, the controversy. It was a contemporary example of Lil’ Kim’s influence on Hip-Hop. :heart:

6 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Tbh I like Hot **** more than Money, but whew she has an eye for visuals like no other!

I wonder how much these videos are costing her label though, they seem like huge investments so when the single doesn’t work out it must cause a lot of stress.

UP > WAP > PRESS > HOT SH*T (SOLO VERSION) > BONGOS > MONEY > HOT SH*T

• Like 1

UP is the best song out of there but no one can deny WAP's massive cultural impact 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.