stephen1108

Parade

Ocean Club

Make Me Feel

Disconnected

No More

:deadbanana4:

• Like 1

No More is the best one out of the bunch.

The rest is pretty generic (not that NM is a gem in that sense, but the chorus works well).

I really would like to know what’s up with the label … 

I will never understand why her debut album never happened… these would’ve sounded decent in 2019.. and for a debut quite strong. 

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

parade samples upgrade u by beyonce 

WHERE?

I can’t find Disconnected.  But these not bad! They’re demos obviously…so finishing touches will make them better.

None of them sound like 1st single material, but that’s ok.  Still good nonetheless. 

• Like 1

well, this is what happens when it takes a decade to release it

are they good? like MPG album material? 

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

are they good? like MPG album material? 

No and no, like almost everything she released. Faceless pop/R&B that we all heard a million times before.

• Like 2

Are we sure this version of Parade is actually Normani's voice? It really doesn't sound like her in a lot of parts :deadbanana4:

None of them are mindblowing but they're quite good across the board. No More feels the most complete, I wonder if it was closer than the rest to actually being released. Disconnected is also good, although I assume this is an earlier demo considering the background vocals aren't hers.

4 hours ago, NEUTRON said:

WHERE?

in the bridge the upgrade u inst is played, she doesnt sing over it or anything

This is what happens when you don't fix a tap it will leak. 

3 hours ago, shelven said:

Are we sure this version of Parade is actually Normani's voice? It really doesn't sound like her in a lot of parts :deadbanana4:

None of them are mindblowing but they're quite good across the board. No More feels the most complete, I wonder if it was closer than the rest to actually being released. Disconnected is also good, although I assume this is an earlier demo considering the background vocals aren't hers.

I don’t think it’s Mani’s voice either

Some of these are cute but collectively her work is boring. Idk why she tried to force herself down the R&B path when she doesn't have the voice to compete in that lane. The girls were LIVING for her pop debut with Motivation. Sticking with that formula might've even allowed her to keep up with Camila.

It's unfortunate, the outcome of her career has been a real shame.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

in the bridge the upgrade u inst is played, she doesnt sing over it or anything

it sounds terrible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.