Best?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
    • Revival
    • Confident
    • Breathe In. Breathe Out
    • emails i can't send

Lighter, Fweaky, I Get So Scared, Space Bootz sweeties…

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, costlyxo said:

I won't vote bc I still haven't listened to the Sabrina album, I loved her Singular era music so I feel like it could take #1 if I ever got around to it?

So far tho, Revival - I don't particularly like Selener anymore but this album was such a moment. It sounds dated to me now, but maybe I just overplayed it. It is still a good, cohesive pop album. 

I am a life long Demi Lovato stan but for some reason I always hated Confident, the singles + Wildfire are the only good songs and everything else has bad production or awkward lyrics 

Reveal hidden contents

You said that you'd never hurt me
Be the band-aid when I bleed
But I guess that that band-aid was all made of paper

You should listen to eics because it’s her best album by far x anyway it’s very different from the singular albums anyway show so much growth. It feels like a total new and promising chapter from her 

• Like 1

Revival & Confident!  though Breathe In. Breathe Out is a great album too

Revival >>>>> Dead Petz >>>>> BIBO >>>>> emails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog **** >>>>>>>>>> the try hard trend-chasing screamfest album

Revival 

Demi's worst album....

I'd say Revival would theoretically have a chance to win this one,but I thought it wasn't her 5th album, they claim it's SG1, even tho it's actually her second album.

Because of that, Emails I Can't Send wins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.