1. 1. ?

• Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
    • Revival
    • Confident
    • Breathe In. Breathe Out
    • emails i can't send

Just now, orange22 said:

Not you including SG1 :dies:

i can’t with her pretentious ass ignoring all of her other works like if she started to write and produce since Revival like girl you don’t have a pen and that’s alright don’t act like you do lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

I have t listened to Sabrina so I can’t comment on that. But I think Selena and Hilary take it for me. 

Revival and BIBO, cant count the other two as I've never heard them :fish:

7 minutes ago, Mocha said:

Miley wins this 

with Demi a close second 

1. Revival (One of the best pop albums of the 2010s, there I said it)

2. Confident (Demi at her absolute best hence why it's her only album to get a grammy nom)

3. Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (It's a good album but too weird at certain points)

4. Breathe In. Breathe Out. (It's a cute album with some good tracks, it has its dull moments though)

I never listened to that Sabrina album

• Like 1

definitely Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz. i still can't believe she's also that good at making alternative pop :clap3: so good.

• Thanks 1

Emails > Dead Petz > Revival > BIBO > Confident

Emails is just very well crafted pop music (Read Your Mind and Feather put it above DP for me). Dead Petz is one of the most unique and interesting albums from a pop girl this century, even if it's a challenge to get through when I'm not in the right mood. Revival is fine enough radio and career filler, and there are definitely a few standout tracks. BIBO is forgettable. Confident is almost entirely unlistenable in 2023, and I don't know why anyone would subject themselves to hearing it :gaycat4:

• Thumbs Down 1

Confident is SOOOOO good. Demi's best album by far. Lionheart alone is better than all these albums combined.

Edited by Timeless
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Not you including SG1 :dies:

It's not like The Scene was an actual band they were just props. 

1. Revival
  2. Emails I Can't Send
  3. Confident
  4. Breathe In, Breathe Out
  5. Dead Petz

I won't vote bc I still haven't listened to the Sabrina album, I loved her Singular era music so I feel like it could take #1 if I ever got around to it?

So far tho, Revival - I don't particularly like Selener anymore but this album was such a moment. It sounds dated to me now, but maybe I just overplayed it. It is still a good, cohesive pop album. 

I am a life long Demi Lovato stan but for some reason I always hated Confident, the singles + Wildfire are the only good songs and everything else has bad production or awkward lyrics 

Spoiler

You said that you'd never hurt me
Be the band-aid when I bleed
But I guess that that band-aid was all made of paper

1. Revival (Had so many good bops)

2. Confident (The birth of Slay For the Summer)

3. Dead Petz (BB Talk)

4. Breathe In. Breathe Out. (I've only listened to Sparks)

5. emails I can't send (I've only heard Nonsense)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.