AM (Arctic Monkeys album) turns 10

Born to Run

1200x1200bb.jpg

AM is the fifth studio album by English rock band Arctic Monkeys. It was produced by James Ford and co-produced by Ross Orton at Sage & Sound Recording in Los Angeles and Rancho De La Luna in Joshua Tree, California, and released on 9 September 2013 through Domino Recording Company. The album was promoted by the singles "R U Mine?", "Do I Wanna Know?", "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?", "One for the Road", "Arabella", and "Snap Out of It". It features guest appearances by Josh Homme, Bill Ryder-Jones, and Pete Thomas.

Not my favourite project by them, but still great one! 

• Like 1

Their last rock album before they became lounge singers :gaycat:

• Haha 1

Oh, everybody moved

• Like 1

Classic album. Was happy to see I wanna be yours do numbers

• Like 1

This album still scoring songs inside spotify top 200 10 years later is CRAZY. Congrats :clap3: Favourite Worst Nightmare remains my fave

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Suck It and See, Humbug, and FWN  will always be their best to me, but wow 10 years?? I remember so vividly when AM dropped, it definitely felt like it was going to be a modern classic.

I can't believe how fast the last 10 years went by. I miss this moment in time. So much good music was releasing that year. This album was a modern day classic upon its arrival.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.