Ariana Grande's record label has called in lawyers over Adriana Venti

Nefertiti0

Ariana Grande's record label has called in lawyers after five of her unreleased tracks appeared online.

Bosses at Republic Records are inves­ti­­gating how the songs were uploaded to Spotify under the fake name Adriana Venti.

The songs spread like wildfire through social media with one, Before You Go There’s Something You Should Know, streamed more than 1.3million times.

They are thought to be offcuts from previous albums.

It’s gutting for Ariana. The songs didn’t make the cut for a reason. They aren’t finished and not ones she wants out there. Luckily the label has managed to pull them.

source

Oop. One of y'all going to prison for being annoying and abusing Spotify servers. Should've just kept it in your iTunes library!

Click Clack

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Ariana stans are the funniest stanbase and it’s always unintentional mess :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

miss venti about to become miss short after miss grande is done with her :clap3:

adriana literally just got her first charting single and her idol pulls this, guess ariana was serious with the new "taylor swift" model

For unreleased songs that every artist has out there?:rip: it’s not like it’s  Lana that has hundreds of songs out there 

What happened to posting leaks on YouTube? Soundcloud? Having it downloaded and saved on a local device?

• Haha 1

I think the money adriana venti made from the streams gonna be useful to get a lawyer 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Starchild said:

For unreleased songs that every artist has out there?:rip: it’s not like it’s  Lana that has hundreds of songs out there 

I think this song was supposed to be either the lead or a droplet single cause ain’t no way they’re doing all this for a simple song cause ari has tones of songs and they were uploaded on Spotify as well but republic didn’t do anything except taking them off the streaming platform, so this song is important , either this or they’re mad the song became an instant hit and went viral on tik tok

Edited by DawnAnti

C'mon you have to be stupid if you'd think you'd get away with uploading illegal content onto Spotify and not get caught (especially since the song blew up here). 

57 minutes ago, Starchild said:

well the difference is one of them (fantasize) charted on several spotify charts which is unprecedented :rip:

Edited by jjmed59

29 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

I think this song was supposed to be either the lead or a droplet single cause ain’t no way they’re doing all this for a simple song cause ari has tones of songs and they were uploaded on Spotify as well but republic didn’t do anything except taking them off the streaming platform, so this song is important , either this or they’re mad the song became an instant hit and went viral on tik tok

I think it’s just gotten out of hand. How is she supposed to keep recording if she knows there is a leak she can’t control? She probably wants to finally set an example 

Edited by barbiegrande

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Before You Go There’s Something You Should Know

What kinda title :deadbanana2: isn’t it Fantasize?

2 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

I think it’s just gotten out of hand. How is she supposed to keep recording if she knows there is a leak she can’t control? She probably wants to finally set an example 

Yeah maybe this cause her entire unreleased catalogue kinda leaked 

This seems a bit... much? Unless that person was responsible for the leaks, I don't see the point in starting a lawsuit. Just close the account and call it a day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.