Taylor vs. Olivia - more talented?

Jjang

Who has more talent?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. who's more talented?

Both can write but Olivia takes it because she can hold a note without sounding like a dying mouse. 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

It's a Olivia release day and Tay is most talked about 

Btw OP is the same user who writes essays about how her fans can't stop talking about her. Maybe they should be the first to do so. Every day new obsession :jonny5:

Edited by FolkLover1989
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Axelios said:

Both are more talented than the legend Madonna :clap3:

You triggered them 

Essays are coming I fear

Olivia Rodrigo is doing things at 20 years old that Taylor Swift couldn't think of at 20  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thumbs Down 7

7 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

It's a Olivia release day and Tay is most talked about 

Btw OP is the same user who writes essays about how her fans can't stop talking about her. Maybe they should be the first to do so. Every day new obsession :jonny5:

wow, you're triggered! :cooldown:

OT - I vote for Olivia. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I have a question for OP-- do you have even a modicum of talent? I would ask yourself that first before you start asking if others have talent-- and having the audacity to even compare two female pop stars, which is what MPGs have said they want their fans NOT to do. 

Then again, I'm starting to think these threads are purposefully created to just get ATRL riled up. It's like the Farrah Abraham effect. No one thinks she has anything profound or substantive to offer, but we can't stop giving attention to it. I guess I'm guilty. 

Edited by zasderfght
grammar edit

6 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

Olivia Rodrigo is doing things at 20 years old that Taylor Swift couldn't think of at 20  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like stealing credits? :eli:

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

The delusion….. At 20, Taylor already had an AOTY, an album with 500k first week debut & was doing arena/stadium tours while Olivia does what… theaters :ahh: 

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1

How are we supposed to know? Olivia has less than 30 songs and Taylor might have over 200. :rip:

7 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

you mean when Taylor released Fearless, the most awarded country album of all time, at just 18 years old? :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mind you Olivia is a talented songwriter, and has greatly improved from SOUR. But she's yet to write songs like Dear John, Cold As You, Enchanted, The Way I Loved You, Back To December... Let alone all by herself. 

• Like 1

Olivia of course

OT: the Swifties downvoting anyone that says Olivia :toofunny2:  this is part of why everyone says y'all are pathetic

Edited by ImsoLOUD
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

It’s truely sad that whenever another woman is successful in the music industry, OTHs use that artist to attack Taylor Swift.  It happened with Adele, Sza, Miley, and now Olivia.  And what is ironic is these same individuals will turn around and say swifties never support other female artists.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

both talented musicians with jobs, unlike some :clap3:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, byzantium said:

It’s truely sad that whenever another woman is successful in the music industry, OTHs use that artist to attack Taylor Swift.  It happened with Adele, Sza, Miley, and now Olivia.  And what is ironic is these same individuals will turn around and say swifties never support other female artists.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't forget they also used Bad Bunny and Drake. I'm just surprised they haven't sided with Morgan Wallen at this point. :gaycat6:

18 minutes ago, KKW said:

Taylor has one talent that isn’t even the primary function of her profession so quite literally anyone is more talented than her  

The primary function of being a songwriter is, actually, if you can believe it, writing songs!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5