Indonesian Girlgroup singing korean and promoting as kpop group, can they make it?

Pinter

Please support my frienda they are all indonesian girlgroups who sing korean and will bw promoting as kpop group in korea... Do you think they can make it? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

To be really honest, it's giving BLACKPINK with less budget, down to the BOOMBAYAH last chorus. If they truly want to make it big they should think about their group's aesthetic and identity a bit more. The way they work the camera / maybe the shots they chose could be a bit better because for girl crush you need to serve a lot of charisma.

they clearly have the spirit though. they should be proud of themselves. To make it big you need a bit more though

No and Indonesia has like 300M people so I don’t understand why they wouldn’t pay attention to their home market especially since south East Asians go up for this kind of group 

35 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

To be really honest, it's giving BLACKPINK with less budget, down to the BOOMBAYAH last chorus. If they truly want to make it big they should think about their group's aesthetic and identity a bit more. The way they work the camera / maybe the shots they chose could be a bit better because for girl crush you need to serve a lot of charisma.

they clearly have the spirit though. they should be proud of themselves. To make it big you need a bit more though

Yeah i agree the video looks cheap lol but the song is not that bad tho i think they are giving 4minute aestethic rather than blackpink, this is their debut song under korean company tho if they gains traction i hope they will step it up lol. 

34 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

No and Indonesia has like 300M people so I don’t understand why they wouldn’t pay attention to their home market especially since south East Asians go up for this kind of group 

This is a first project of joint venture between korean and indonesian company i believe their target market is still indonesia its just that they will also promoting in korea. 

22 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

The song is nice but they need more promo and budget like XG. 

Yeah but its understandable because they are under some nugu korean company lol i think their main audience is still indonesia its just that they are also promoting in korean music show i think this nugu korean company saw the huge success of secret number by having one indonesian member yet they can manage to stay afloat and invited on big events in indonesia..  So theyre like why not debuting all indonesian members and promoting in korea lol.. 

5 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Yeah i agree the video looks cheap lol but the song is not that bad tho i think they are giving 4minute aestethic rather than blackpink, this is their debut song under korean company tho if they gains traction i hope they will step it up lol. 

This is a first project of joint venture between korean and indonesian company i believe their target market is still indonesia its just that they will also promoting in korea. 

Yeah but its understandable because they are under some nugu korean company lol i think their main audience is still indonesia its just that they are also promoting in korean music show i think this nugu korean company saw the huge success of secret number by having one indonesian member yet they can manage to stay afloat and invited on big events in indonesia..  So theyre like why not debuting all indonesian members and promoting in korea lol.. 

can you show a live performance that's where kpop shines anyway

will they make it in korea? the answer is no. there's only a few popular new groups right now

worldwide? idk

will they have their niche? maybe

i'll never understand that kind of group tbh, no offense

they seem talented, idk why they don't debut in indonesia. but then again i don't know anything about the indonesian music market

This just seems like a copy and paste scenario to make money, which works for already established groups, but not so much for newcomers.  New Jeans is probably the best example of how to debut in a crowded market.  Best of luck to them, I’m sure they worked really hard for this.  

Yes :clap3: I stan a global kpop group. If they can build an international fanbase online they can eventually become successful enough to have a stable career 

They will never make it in Korea. Korea is mostly racist towards south east Asians. Like lbr. 

• Thanks 1

I imagine they will be more like JKT48 fame wise, they will get fanatics from their own country. But global market is far reaching. Add to that East Asians, especially Koreans really racist and judgmental over SEAns. Even LISA BP still treated that way, and she is managed by big 4 of KPOP.

16 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

can you show a live performance that's where kpop shines anyway

This is their most recent fancam. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.