Bongos vs. Last Time I Saw You

Kayseri Mantisi

Bongos vs. Last Time I Saw You  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Bongos vs. Last Time I Saw You

I keep seeing polls on the homepage today but this big question was absent. :confused:

Two of the BIGGEST names in female rap scene right now — both released songs from upcoming albums recently. :duca:

But, who released the BETTER song in terms of quality, lyricism, production, longevity etc ? Discuss. :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both trash but at least LTISY has replay value. I can see myself using it in the fall 

• Haha 2

BONG BONG BONG BONG

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

i dont really LOVE either one of them but Last Time I Saw You at least is something different than the tired and vulgar poompoom shorts music. So LTISY wins!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

Your thread being reported lmaoo @Kayseri Mantisi

Like... How can someone get pressed over this post :rip:

• Like 2

It's hard to pick... I love the beat and vibe to LTISY, and I love listening to it on a night drive. Bongos is like something I'd listen to when I wanna dance. Sorry Cardi I love you, but I'll go with Nicki's song if I HAD to choose

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i dont really LOVE either one of them but Last Time I Saw You at least is something different than the tired and vulgar poompoom shorts music. So LTISY wins!

pretty much came to say this

Bongos >>>

The other song would be good if the lyrics weren’t so predictable and basic :rip: onika phoned that one in 

LTISY but it's a mid-off :ducky:

Bongos video is excellent, though. I love seeing Cardi (and Meg!) debut choreography 

Edited by Reginald

Bong bong bong bong

we good?

• Thumbs Down 1

LTISY is artistically on another plane from Bongos. It's honestly blasphemous to compare the two. That goes for the songs & artists themselves. 

• Like 1

The one with substance & relatability. So I’m going with Last Time I Saw You.

Easy choice 

Last Time I Saw You isn’t a “bop” but it’s chill and catchy. I also enjoy Nicki giving us diversity with her artistry (Super Freaky Girl v Red Ruby v LTISY). Some artists seem to be one trick ponies :kitty:

Hope the votes on atrl help the songs crack top 200 on Spotify. 

The sudden importance on substance is interesting considering other girls have been trying to dupe WAP for the last 3 years  :rip:

• Like 1

No contest. Cardi just might have the worst flow I've ever heard and rapping about sex with barely any clothes on is so tired and played out. Female rap is so sexualised it's actually really sad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.