GUTS vs FN vs Hot Pink vs HTE

Solaria

Sophomore galore  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which album here is the BEST?

2. 2. Which album here is the WORST?

Now that all the girls have sophomore albums out, which one of these is the best and which one is the worst? Discuss and keep it cute :heart:

spacer.png

Happier Than Ever > GUTS > Hot Playlist > TTH Nostalgia

AndresVanDeKamp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Happier Than Ever > GUTS > FN > Hot Pink

HTE's timing is so unfortunate cause it really deserved the acclaim Olivia is currently getting :lakitu: 

Edited by Billionaire
  • Thanks 1

HTE >>>>>> FN >>>>> HP > GUTS

Future Nostalgia clears all these by miles

Not listening to Guts though because children’s music isn’t for me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Unbiased 

FN (og album only) >HTE/GUTS although HTE has bit edge with Oxy >Hot Pink

Best: 'Future Nostalgia'

Worst: 'Hot Pink', but accidentally voted for 'GUTS' falsely thinking for a second that 'Hot Pink' was Doja's latest album and not 'Planet Her'… :gaycat6:

Fn> guts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hte>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other one

FN >>> HTE > Guts >>>>> Hot Pink

• Thumbs Down 1

Future Nostalgia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Happier Than Ever >>>> Hot Pink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guts

Happier Than Ever & Hot Pink are good for what they are but you can’t possibly compare them to one of the Pop Bibles - Future Nostalgia (which is in another league).

Guts is simply AWFUL so it’s currently at the very bottom of the worst albums i’ve ever heard :skull:

Edited by TayDuaStan

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

Future Nostalgia clears all these by miles

Not listening to Guts though because children’s music isn’t for me 

THIS :clap3::clap3::clap3:

What a fun thread! I'll take these over the "OLIVIA VS. TAYLOR" threads. 

1. Guts

2. Future Nostalgia 

3. Happier Than Ever

4. Hot Pink 

Guts is the best album, by far, but I also really, really liked Future Nostalgia and Happier Than Ever. Olivia, Dua, and Billie all did a great job with their sophomore efforts. Dua really surprised me because I liked Dua Lipa's singles, but not the deep cuts off her first album, whereas I already liked and/or loved Olivia and Billie's debut studio albums. 

I really do not care for Hot Pink, to be perfectly honest. It's the classic case of having some great singles (Bottom B and Rules, in particular, stand out; I even think Streets is fun), but the deep cuts are not it.

HTE > FN >>>> HP >>>>>>>>> GUTS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.