The Chromatica Ball Tour Stage and Production were spectacular!

shyboi

15 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I had a great time at my show but pretty much this. I attended both versions of the Monster Ball, roseland, artrave, JWT but this show is my least favorite for me compared to her other tours. Artrave was a bit tacky but the stage was still better and her energy was more animated. I was also disappointed that her hair and makeup was nothing like the Chromatica looks we were expecting. It felt like she was rehashing her Fame Monster look with AHS Countess makeup to appease her "DarkPop" fans. I'm glad it wasn't a tacky mess like Enigma but it would have been nice to see more colorful hair and outfits that aren't tacky

HD-wallpaper-lady-gaga-chromatica-lady-g

EpDBIFgXEAEDwKQ.jpg:large

Lady-Gaga-Haus-Laboratories-Gel-Eyeliner

Lady+Gaga-white+crop+top-off+shoulder+cr

9dc7959096bf6e016b818dcdd23fa975.jpg

EiOYGqWXsAATNIU.jpg:large

EbVTTsuXYAAu-1J.jpg

that aesthetic was so 2020, by 2022 we all moved on. 

She did good with the dark concept, it looked sleek, like a RAMMSTEIN show

• Thanks 1

I am happy that last summer I didn't tan because attending CBT (especially during Telephone) was enough :giraffe:  Amazing tour, amazing setlist, amazing performances. 

the joanne tour stage was better imo

Most disappointing part for me was she (aesthetically) introduced Chromatica like it was some planet OR cyberpunk dystopian universe — and she never expanded on that (unlike her past work Born This Way/BTWB she introduced G.O.A.T. and expanded to make the connection clear). Yes, COVID ruined a lot but I thought TCB would be the moment she expanded on that concept.

• Like 2

Almost every complaint either comes from the years of built up anticipation or from comparing her 20(originally planned to be 6, then expanded to 14 when reannounced) date tour to 100+ date mega tours.

The show was an extremely limited engagement and for what it was she delivered.

• Thanks 1

The boxed stage is the only issue because it clearly affected the experience of a bunch of attendees.

However, her performance, her vocals, the energy, she slayed.

I understand that it was a short tour, but a non-boxed stage with a similar design couldn't have been that much more expensive.

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

that aesthetic was so 2020, by 2022 we all moved on. 

She did good with the dark concept, it looked sleek, like a RAMMSTEIN show

Maybe for some people but not for some of us. 2022 is only two years from 2020. It's not like a drastic change from 1999 to 2009. Her "look" didn't feel current since the hair and makeup is something we've seen many times. Like I said I enjoyed the show since she's always a fantastic performer but I would have preferred a different stage, aesthetic and styling :michael:

i mean. when you see how massive the born this way ball was in overall concept/staging/costuming... this is ....not much. 

obviously gaga is gonna give an amazing performance regardless of the stage. but i wouldn't call it her best tour at all.

It was my first show of her with an excellent view and it was amazing. the lights, production, backdrops and Gaga herself of course.

The first 2 seconds were enough to see that the stage was... 

Rupaul Meh GIFs | Tenor

but the visuals, the set list and her energy were on point:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.