STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Which Pop Girls Are DoGs?

GraceRandolph

Which pop stars or rappers are daughters of Gaga, or if they are male descendants of Gaga. I would say…

- Cardi B

- Doja Cat 

- Bad Bunny

- Rebecca Black

- Greyson Chance 

- David Archuleta 

- Cupcakke

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

To be honest, I don't see any discernible influence or pattern created by Lady Gaga that has directly impacted current artists, so I can't name anyone

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

You can see the most influence on Cardi and Doja me thinks. Both live for the art and for the drama

Cardi is a fan but I see zero inspiration from Gaga in her music. I see more Missy, Lil Kim and Bey.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

You can see the most influence on Cardi and Doja me thinks. Both live for the art and for the drama

As if Lady Gaga can deliver an era like Scarlet :rip: You are all so out of touch with the current music market. Trying to get a credit for Gaga over Doja’s talent and delivery. :ahh: Bye! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

11 minutes ago, better than revenge said:

To be honest, I don't see any discernible influence or pattern created by Lady Gaga that has directly impacted current artists, so I can't name anyone

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don’t know most people mentionned in the OP but I don’t see any influence from Lady Gaga in the music from those that I know. I know some of them like Cardi B or B Bunny have said they like Lady Gaga but that’s about it. She has not influenced their music careers ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don’t see it for any of those really? Cardi and Benito are Gaga stans but that doesn’t mean you can see her influence in their work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I don’t know most people mentionned in the OP but I don’t see any influence from Lady Gaga in the music from those that I know. I know some of them like Cardi B or B Bunny have said they like Lady Gaga but that’s about it. She has not influenced their music careers ?

Exactly. Miss Lady Gaga should stick with the hag pop and selling her make up products. Her stans should leave the current talented and trendy artists alone. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

Why the term “daughter of gaga” exists? Are y'all serious?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dojas Attantion said:

As if Lady Gaga can deliver an era like Scarlet :rip: You are all so out of touch with the current music market. Trying to get a credit for Gaga over Doja’s talent and delivery. :ahh: Bye! 

:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

7 minutes ago, Dojas Attantion said:

Exactly. Miss Lady Gaga should stick with the hag pop and selling her make up products. Her stans should leave the current talented and trendy artists alone. 

Mega spill :clap3::clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Why the term “daughter of gaga” exists? Are y'all serious?

They starting to turn into Madonna fans even tho Madonna still hard working legend who keeps releasing music and tour the world. I can see Madonna’s inspo because she is the blueprint and the queen of pop. But Lady Gaga brand itself is a product of Madonna and Cher. 

They’re so funny to think Lady Gaga is still hip and trendy :rip:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

54 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

gcmDed9.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

nicki-minaj7.jpg

34 minutes ago, Rogue said:

spacer.png

At least Nicki Minaj is STILL cool enough to go Top5 Pop airplay charts.

Something Lady Gaga didnt see since 2011 which was 12 years ago. 

Isnt it funny truth hits like a rock to some people’s face? Some people remain revelant until mid 2020s and some fade into irrevelancy after couple radio hits.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Dojas Attantion said:

At least Nicki Minaj is STILL cool enough to go Top5 Pop airplay charts.

Something Lady Gaga didnt see since 2011 which was 12 years ago. 

Isnt it funny truth hits like a rock to some people’s face? Some people remain revelant until mid 2020s and some fade into irrevelancy after couple radio hits.

maxresdefault.jpg

FuDWVjLXwAAhBhA?format=jpg&name=large

Guess who's playing the 2022 sold out stadium.

It's spelled "relevant" and "irrelevancy" btw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

maxresdefault.jpg

FuDWVjLXwAAhBhA?format=jpg&name=large

Guess who's playing the 2022 sold out stadium.

It's spelled "relevant" and "irrelevancy" btw.

Due to being released on a Tuesday, in its first week "Hold My Hand" did not enter the United States' Billboard Hot 100, but entered at number 17 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 based on three days of tracking.[59] A week later it debuted at number 82 on the Billboard Hot 100. 

In the United States, "Super Freaky Girl" debuted at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 for the chart dated August 27, 2022,

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Cardi is a fan but I see zero inspiration from Gaga in her music. I see more Missy, Lil Kim and Bey.

I think Cardi was inspired by the theatrics, visual interest and media obsession/focus that Gaga did well and successfully emulated that. Her music clearly isn’t inspired by Gaga.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Which pop stars or rappers are daughters of Gaga, or if they are male descendants of Gaga. I would say…

- Cardi B

- Doja Cat 

- Bad Bunny

- Rebecca Black

- Greyson Chance 

- David Archuleta 

- Cupcakke

What about katy perry?

Y'all couldn't stand seeing taylor swift sans become the most disliked fanbase and are fighting to claim back your title huh :rip: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.