Lady Gaga struggling to sell out theatres. What’s next for her?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly didn’t expect she would bomb like this in the new leg of Jazz & Piano, considering she immediately sold out all the shows in the past legs. Not to mention that Chromatica Ball was a big success. So how and why did she decline so much since just last year?

today’s show

spacer.png

tomorrow’s show 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 21

time to pack it up and work shifts at Joanne Trattoria, i'm afraid 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

We don't want to see her wailing the same 4 hits she has

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 10

Probably the hype from the asib movie era is gone now and people have seen what they expected to see in the previous legs 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 10

Because it’s the same jazz show she did before the Chromatica ball (or similar). Her hardcore fans don’t want Jazz-ga. We want pop-ga. And a new album. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I did not know she came back to Las Vegas. Is today’s show her first?

Lack of promo, obviously

Yeah maybe lack of promo too, I didn’t know another leg was starting 

At least wait till the grosses come in :zzz:

idk about those numbers but she's killing it! it looks, sounds amazing and mother looks snatched too

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Probably the hype from the asib movie era is gone

The absence of "hype" is completely inconsequential because Gaga's reputation as an outstanding performer and vocalist speaks for itself. She embodies her own charisma, and her name alone exudes greatness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

Vegas shows never sell out until the last minute. She's making $ while you are jobless and broke

:coffee:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ScubaDive said:

She needs a re-branding focusing on her performing skills I think hmm... 

I say this as a former stan and as someone who still roots for her. But it’s like since her rebranding she lost all her cool factor and adopted the personality of an old lady. She doesn’t interact with her fans anymore, only talks about being kind. She also only collabs with old artists. It’s like she only cares about pleasing the critics and getting awards and doesn’t care about the GP/fans any longer.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 6

These are good numbers :rip:  Aren’t tickets for Vegas shows often booked last minute?

But anyway she sounds terrible singing those songs

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Maybe she’ll leave Vegas after this leg is over and return to doing her job :beatfreak:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I say this as a former stan and as someone who still roots for her. But it’s like since her rebranding she lost all her cool factor and adopted the personality of an old lady. She doesn’t interact with her fans anymore, only talks about being kind. She also only collabs with old artists. It’s like she only cares about pleasing the critics and getting awards and doesn’t care about the GP/fans any longer.

We know

No one stans Gaga for jazz sidegigs, if you wanna drag her, maybe check the discounted prices :cm:

• Thumbs Down 2