This Christina Aguilera song destroys other discographies. Surprised?

blackoutbaby

Walk Away is truly an unparalleled vocal performance. Lyrically, vocally, and sonically this song is a masterpiece.

:katie2:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Unpopular opinion but this song actually eats

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Getting into Stripped when I was a sophomore in HS was an experience. I been a fan since. 

Nothing beats Fighter for me, but Walk Away is one of my faves from Stripped. The whole album aged in the best way possible.

13 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Pure ART! I understand why it's so divisive so tho.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Stripped is just phenomenal. I discovered it after becoming a stan, and that was after Back to Basics (Back in The Day, thanks for everything). When i discovered Walk Away and Loving Me 4 Me it was all sealed. She became my all time favorite.

PQkbjNf.gif

21 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

The correct answer

20 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Came for Get Mine Get Yours, but Walk Away would be the other highlight :clap3:

As a longtime Legend X Stan… I’ve never loved, liked, or got the appeal for GMGY lol. Idk why it’s so loved 

• Like 1

i came to drag and was surprised to find her best song in the OP :clap3: unfortunately she doesn't have many good ones after back to basics and that was almost 20 years ago

• Thumbs Down 1

Truly fantastic. The transition into Fighter… She came onto Stripped mad as hell!

The way this thread could have been about so many of her songs. Legendtina! :alexz::gaycatina1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.