Your album just got pushed back. What now?

orange22

Beg Ava Max for a feature

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The paps! Get in a relationship with a beard and up my work out regime. 

call the paparazzi and go hang out at a random gym parking lot with Shawn Mendez 

• Like 3

Hop on some random DJ collabs like all the other c-list pop girls until I get enough streams for the label to release me from limbo

1 minute ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Hop on some random DJ collabs like all the other c-list pop girls until I get enough streams for the label to release me from limbo

When the DJs find out this is how you’re talking about them 

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Do a song with a member of BTS.

Mass buying and streams guaranteed.

Edited by LuckyCunt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LuckyCunt said:

A member of BTS.

Yup! Yup! Give me Jimin and a Julia Michaels scrap! 

I have a meltdown, catastrophize and spiral about how this means my label will have me locked up forever and I’ll never be able to release the album and then I end up leaking the entire thing in LQ on dbree with a **** ton of annoying tags because I’m manic 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, orange22 said:

When the DJs find out this is how you’re talking about them 

spacer.png

I’d love for him to **** me in this position specifically:WAP:

F5Sa2EMXYAEXs7Z?format=jpg&name=large

orchestrated meltdown era, album scrappings, make another album that is painfully generic pop, release a promo single from it with no playlisting so it bombs, scrap that project, fight with fans on twitter and blame them for my recent flopping, leak the second album on dbree, unscrap the original delayed album, release another single from it, steal money from my record label (or get a loan) or atleast beg them to invest heavily in tiktok payola, smash hit is made, release album!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

pray to God the album doesn’t leak and probably fall into a depression until i figure out a plan (hop on sum features too and hope for an Unholy moment)

I will accidentally post a video to Instagram stories, where my dumpling will be visible. Then I will record another video where I will apologize and cry, promising to release the most personal track as a single (it will be super-basic pop with common lyrics).

4 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

A member of BTS.

It worked for Puth :giraffe:

go yachting to fund my lifestyle until my team figures out my next move for me :heart:

2 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

orchestrated meltdown era, album scrappings, make another album that is painfully generic pop, release a promo single from it with no playlisting so it bombs, scrap that project, fight with fans on twitter and blame them for my recent flopping, leak the second album on dbree, unscrap the original delayed album, release another single from it, steal money from my record label (or get a loan) or atleast beg them to invest heavily in tiktok payola, smash hit is made, release album!!!

:bibliahh:

Hire a great stylist and attend major Hollywood events to create a buzz in the press and collaborate with only big names. Do a few serious cameos in popular TV shows. I’d also start dating a celeb on the come up, call the paparazzi for street fashion photos, then stage studio photos to keep the fans engaged while the delay is still there. 

Edited by Mercurio

Bloodshy & Avant :giraffe:

If they refuse to get back together I'll just grab some hotglue :gaycat:

make a new album with Stuart Price, Lostboy, SG Lewis and Andrew Wells during a trip to london for sessions to create a new dancepop classic only the gays could appreciate 

aka what kim should’ve done after Problématique got shelved 

Edited by Bicassie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.