• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeepEnd

• Kyoto

• Jjang

• JoJo

Top Posters In This Topic

Since apparently the olives consider Vampire and bir a smash, she should be able to match Fearless debut of 1mil :cm:.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Multiple covers, signed copies and coming from SOUR. Anything below 500k would be an underperformance

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

250k-300k 

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Multiple covers, signed copies and coming from SOUR. Anything below 500k would be an underperformance

Oh please even Travis didn’t pull 500k despite having sales and streams :rip:

9 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

Since apparently the olives consider Vampire and bir a smash, she should be able to match Fearless debut of 1mil :cm:.

Fearless “only” (lol :deadbanana4:) did 590k+, so just below 600K. Olive ain’t touching that but that’s ok, there’s she’s still gonna have a solid debut.

• Haha 1

just googled and SOUR did 295k and i think GUTS will do a liiiittle less than it, but almost the same. i think she'll do 280k. So 200-300k range. 

i wouldn't be surprised if she overperform what i think and does like 350k, but i feel like a 280k is coming. 

Edited by Selegend

37 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

Fearless did like 590k. Not 1M

ot: i really have no clue

39 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Fearless “only” (lol :deadbanana4:) did 590k+, so just below 600K. Olive ain’t touching that but that’s ok, there’s she’s still gonna have a solid debut.

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Fearless did like 590k. Not 1M

ot: i really have no clue

Oops, I stand corrected. I change my prediction to 500k for miss Olivia, that is far more achievable :cm:

49 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

250k-300k 

Oh please even Travis didn’t pull 500k despite having sales and streams :rip:

Travis doesn't have a #1 Billboard and pop radio smash like Olivia. Everytime I say vampire is an underperformance they bring up its peak. So she should blow past Travis :cm:

• Like 1

Anywhere around 250k. Physical sales will be bigger than SOUR’s first week because of vinyls, but the streaming numbers will be smaller since GUTS doesn’t have a G4U sized hit. 

Edited by JoJo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.