STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Mariah becomes the first female artist to pass 70m US certs in singles and albums

suburbannature

She is the top-certified female artist with the most albums sold in the US already and now has 70+ million singles certs as well.

She also leads the US album sales according to Soundscan verified sales since 91 and Billboard all-time chart. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

We love an artist who actually updates her certs. :clap3:

She’d still be the female artist with the most album certs if others updated fully. She has a couple of albums eligible for updates (namely Merry Christmas being her third Diamond). 

• Thanks 1

Talent always wins I fear :clap3:  A vocal and songwriting legend, the best of both worlds! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She’d still be the female artist with the most album certs if others updated fully. She has a couple of albums eligible for updates (namely Merry Christmas being her third Diamond). 

It’s interesting that you would read my comment to imply otherwise.  Who is close that is on your mind? 

27 minutes ago, byzantium said:

It’s interesting that you would read my comment to imply otherwise.  Who is close that is on your mind? 

I think Madonna would be at 72-73m units updated (currently 65.5m). Barba perhaps more. 

11 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I don’t think anyone is particularly close. Madonna would be somewhat close but she’s had some recent updates of her bigger albums and Soundscan suggests only a few million more. 

Barbra is not eligible for large updates.

• Like 1

mariah-carey.gif

we expect nothing less from The Queen 

can't wait till December when Merry Christmas will get it's Diamond certification while 

AIWFCIY goes number 1 again

:clap3:

• Like 1

And that's on Legendiod!

Be89LeA.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, byzantium said:

We love an artist who actually updates her certs. :clap3:

I wish Janet would 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 11:47 AM, FreeXone said:

I wish Janet would 

It’s over for the girls when she does :duca:

Mean time to Mariah! Whew impact! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.