Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• WildHeart

• The Music Industry

• FolkLover1989

RENAISSANCE

7 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Taylocal wishes :bibliahh: 

Tell the class which one is touring outside North America and Europe.

Most of what I saw were stories of celebrities taking their toddlers to see Taylor tbh :katie: 

Not comparable to Beyoncé to which they all go just be in awe at her presence

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

RENAISSANCE

Tell the class which one is touring outside North America and Europe.

Did you file the report? :bibliahh:

RWT and it’s not even close.

46 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

This is my second bookmarked post by you after your <500M prediction for the Eras Tour. 

I am the swiftie, you shouldn't be the one exaggerating luv :bird:

Predicting that Eras wasn’t going to gross $500M back in 2019 is not embarrassing. Do you even know what a prediction is? :rip: 

bookmarking atrl users posts and saving them for years is actually the most embarrassing thing to do :duck:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

isn’t the RWT the highest grossing female tour of all time

We all know this is simply because the Eras Tour is yet to report its number. Answer frankly: do you seriously think if both tour got reported, RWT would win? :skull:

• Like 2

The other celebrities couldnt get ERAS tickets, heard BEYONCE was handing them out. 

Also, you gotta think dates! (beyonce dates, more people were available) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

We all know this is simply because the Eras Tour is yet to report its number. Answer frankly: do you seriously think if both tour got reported, RWT would win? :skull:

I prefer to live in reality where numbers are reported. I dont care about ifs :skull:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's because it was impossible to get tickets to the eras tour. 

No, because real ARTISTS want to see REAL TALENT. The mere delusion this user has :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Taylor doesn't even need to report her numbers to end up #1 either way, as Pollstar (the source behind Beyoncé's current numbers) is estimating her numbers and they're high enough for Taylor to still end up at #1 when they do their end-of-the-year ranking of the highest grossing tours, just like they did with their mid-year report:michael:

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Taylocal wishes :bibliahh: 

Dates outside the US

Eras Tour: 84

Renaissance: 23 

:redface:

Just now, Blue Rose said:

I prefer to live in reality where numbers are reported. I dont care about ifs :skull:

The fact that you're refusing to acknowledge something that EVERYONE (including you lbr) knows :redface:

• Like 1

So from the complete list I would say

eras tour: academy winner actors and directors

rwt: emmy winners, reality stars and talk show hosts?

13 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

No, because real ARTISTS want to see REAL TALENT. The mere delusion this user has :bibliahh:

or maybe becasue it was impossible to get tour tickets as the tour would out during pre-sales for verified fans only,......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

reinaissance looks stacked, which makes sense because Bey is the GOAT celebrity, pretty much revered by every Hollywood celeb ever :gaycat1:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

The fact that you're refusing to acknowledge something that EVERYONE (including you lbr) knows :redface:

There’s nothing to acknowledge. No numbers = no records. Every fanbase can pull estimations out of their asses, that’s why we don’t care

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

There’s nothing to acknowledge. No numbers = no records. Every fanbase can pull estimations out of their asses, that’s why we don’t care

The estimations come from Pollstar (same source used for Bey's reported numbers) and Billboard but ok :redface: 

And of course you "don't care", it'd be inconvenient for you to care since you'd have to put asterisks next to your fav's record  :redface:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Music Industry said:

The estimations come from Pollstar (same source used for Bey's reported numbers) and Billboard but ok :redface: 

And of course you "don't care", it'd be inconvenient for you to care since you'd have to put asterisks next to your fav's record  :redface:

Fact: RWT is the highest grossing female tour of all time.

The only asterisk here is whatever estimate you guys are peddling these days :lmao: 

The tour that was easier to get tickets to probably had more celebrities.  I’ll let ATRL debate which one that was. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.