1. 1. tea

• it's a yes for me
    • it's a no for me

And why is the answer YES? Poll attached :gaycat4:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Blow walked so Cuff It could run

Yes, yes it is! 

Not only that but it is also her best video, her best dance routine and best tour performance! 

Just amazing all around, her magnum opus!

Virgo's Groove tried to claim the title but the performance flopped and we might not ever see the video so Blow will continue to reign supreme! 

:giraffe:

• Thanks 2

the votes are too close for my liking :WAP:

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Yes, yes it is! 

Not only that but it is also her best video, her best dance routine and best tour performance! 

Just amazing all around, her magnum opus!

Virgo's Groove tried to claim the title but the performance flopped and we might not ever see the video so Blow will continue to reign supreme! 

:giraffe:

Before I was trying to decide if Bey had any other song on Blow's level. I didn't even think about Virgo's Groove that's actually a strong contender :nicole: lemme go beg Bey for the visual :WAP:

• Like 2

Yes and it makes you wonder why it doesn’t have an proper slot in the Renaissance setlist  :biblio:

• Thanks 1

Not really but I do see it as the beginning of the same string that gave us some of Rennaissance's highest highs later on. It wouldn't sound out of place next to Cuff It or Virgo's Groove. It's also one of Beyonce's songs that I think would smash if TikTok stumbled on them.

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Not only that but it is also her best video

Some of those filters and lighting choices are honestly so dated and ugly now, but there's so many insanely gorgeous shots especially in the Cherry part. :jonny5:

Song is masterpiece, though. :clap3:

One of :gaycatina1:

Me, Myself and I > Blow 

Naughty Girl crawled so Freakum Dress could walk, Blow could run and CUFF IT could fly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.