Which Artist Released The Best Music At Their Peak?

GraceRandolph

Poll  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Best Album?

• Britney Spears - “Baby One More Time”
    • Lady Gaga - “The Fame Monster”
    • Madonna - “True Blue”
    • Beyoncé - “Lemonade”
    • Taylor Swift - “Midnights”
    • Katy Perry - “Teenage Dream”
    • Adele - “21”

12 minutes ago, Avariko said:

You real with the Rebecca Black stanning. Did her music really improve that much from "Friday" :eek:

• Like 1

With my fave Startup Cult is the GOAT album :alexz:

The Fame Monster out of those, but is Lemonade really Beyoncé's peak? I would say IASF and BEYONCÉ felt bigger, I think even DIL felt bigger.

Gaga, and Adele,  

I think Lemonade is Beyoncé’s best album, but I don’t think it is her peak. DIL, IASF, and ST were all bigger.  

Taylor is a little tricky because technically because she is re-releasing her music, she is releasing her best music at her peak.  But that feels like a technicality.  

What do you mean by peak? Commercial peak? Because a lot of your options are completely wrong :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Nah, 21 was bigger by some 10M units. 25 just had better first-week sales.

yeah, but Adele wasn't at her peak when she released 21 

18 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I voted for Madonna, although I wouldn't exactly consider True Blue her peak; or at least not her only peak, considering Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light and Confessions exist. 

:cm:

Was this poll made specifically to make Gaga win ? Cause most of these albums weren't even their peaks :rip: The options for Britney, Beyoncé, Madonna, Adele are definitely not considered their peak.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

11 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Was this poll made specifically to make Gaga win ? Cause most of these albums weren't even their peaks :rip: The options for Britney, Beyoncé, Madonna, Adele are definitely not considered their peak.

How the hell is 21 not Adele's peak? Isn't Britney's debut her biggest album as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.