Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - "Bongos"

Azulito

the intro.. i'm really trying not to laugh.

btadzp49fdea.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

i’m really grateful that we got this cos the Megan verse is TIGHT. probably the best rap this year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Saint James said:

i’m really grateful that we got this cos the Megan verse is TIGHT. probably the best rap this year.

meg is probably going to eat this up with her new release.

imo latto's verse on too fast is a career highlight, though Megan's delivery/flow on bongos is unmatched this year.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

URBAN

1 5 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 4654 6033 -1379 11.698
-108 Spins
+62 Bullet
-0.254 Audience

RHYTHMIC

3 2 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 5363 4725 638 11.986
+80 Spins
+54 Bullet
+0.199 Audience

I listened to this again, and I still love it. I don't care what people say, this song is so fun. 

DONT BE TALKING **** LIKE YOU KNOW MEEEEE

when you search for cardi on spotify 200 but all you find is Taylor Swift cardigan

atrl.gif

still charting on AM so that's something

12 hours ago, Mornings said:

I listened to this again, and I still love it. I don't care what people say, this song is so fun. 

DONT BE TALKING **** LIKE YOU KNOW MEEEEE

Yes, it's clear the song is not a HIT hit at all. A radio hit and club bop and fun song. Everytime. I listen to it I like it more.

Even though it tanked on streaming I guess it at least hit #1 on urban and rhythmic. Not much but it's something.

• Like 1

Meg's new release is making this increase a lil on AM. 

#167 (+24) now

It’s going viral on TikTok again

• 2 months later...

its unfortunate that this underperformed because production wise its an earworm and the video is great but the structure of the song itself is very clunky to say the least. its a fun song but not good enough to follow up their legendary collab that is wap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

its unfortunate that this underperformed because production wise its an earworm and the video is great but the structure of the song itself is very clunky to say the least. its a fun song but not good enough to follow up their legendary collab that is wap

It’s a massive stain on both girls’ careers and I’m a stan of both lol. I don’t know what they were thinking. Was also released like 3 months too late 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Varrock said:

It’s a massive stain on both girls’ careers and I’m a stan of both lol. I don’t know what they were thinking. Was also released like 3 months too late 

Again its not a bad song but expectations were high because of the bar WAP set

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Again its not a bad song but expectations were high because of the bar WAP set

It’s a bad song. Cardi sounds like she’s screaming and fighting the beat, Megan delivered but just barely and this was a bad choice for a “comeback”. The video saved it but it costing $2M to film I feel only added fuel to the lashings. 

Also trying to “fool” everyone with the candy-esk single covers was such a dumb idea? Especially with the risk of a song that this was lol. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Varrock said:

It’s a bad song. Cardi sounds like she’s screaming and fighting the beat, Megan delivered but just barely and this was a bad choice for a “comeback”. The video saved it but it costing $2M to film I feel only added fuel to the lashings. 

Also trying to “fool” everyone with the candy-esk single covers was such a dumb idea? Especially with the risk of a song that this was lol. 

Fighting with the beat 💀 what about this song is a risk?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.