• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

this song is too choppy and sounds like a demo tbh. Also she really shouldnt have spent that big of a budget on a song like this...she can't keep blowing that much money on EVERY single mv of hers especially with weak tracks...It makes it likely she wont release as many singles again because funding will start to tighten if her stuff doesnt hit. 

Still rooting for both Cardi and Megan and I genuinly think they can still snag a couple top 10 hits with the right tracks

9 hours ago, D.Va said:

Oh but y'all are free to talk trash about Last Time I Saw You with us ! Stepfon in particular already lurks the Nicki base so it won't be much different for him. 

And about radios, I'm not sure 0.042 or even 0.004 are that important  :emofish:

I have jumped in there here or there to make a comment, but I don't really post like that in the Nicki base like you all do in here DAILY, so I don't understand the comparison at all, you're reaching for something that is NOT there. 

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 6:24 PM, Rigalo said:

Barbz getting this past 90 pages while HER single threads (one being a summer smash) ain’t even close :clap3:

ljke how is that not embarrassing to you guys ifkskskscn :deadbanana4: :ahh: 

I don't think it's embarrassing. Nicki has released quality music, hosted the vma's, had a few big hits within the last year. Extreme success isn't Kii-worthy. 

Meanwhile Cardi has released a mess of a comeback single with a messy rollout for an album that doesn't seem to have any hype around it anymore at this point. For an artist that was supposed to dethrone Nicki....of course people are getting their kii's in.

• Like 1

#8 on rhythmic and urban. Pop is out of the top 50.

It should go top 5 on rhy and urban in a week or two.

3 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I don't think it's embarrassing. Nicki has released quality music, hosted the vma's, had a few big hits within the last year. Extreme success isn't Kii-worthy. 

Meanwhile Cardi has released a mess of a comeback single with a messy rollout for an album that doesn't seem to have any hype around it anymore at this point. For an artist that was supposed to dethrone Nicki....of course people are getting their kii's in.

“For an artist who was supposed to dethrone Nicki….” :deadbanana: y’all so scary. Sounds miserable to me! 

• Like 2

They played this at the club yesterday and the entire crowd told the dj to change it :rip:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Blaziken said:

They played this at the club yesterday and the entire crowd told the dj to change it :rip:

Lies

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

...and then you woke up :WAP:

• Haha 5

On 10/1/2023 at 8:59 AM, IBeMe said:

she can't keep blowing that much money on EVERY single mv of hers especially with weak tracks...

she didn’t. there’s four product placements. yall need to stop with this nonsense

Lol they played this at the bar and the dancefloor cleared. So they quickly changed the song to stupid freaky girl lol. They need to just pretend this didn't happen. 

Edited by Shaner69
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

Lol they played this at the bar and the dancefloor cleared. So they quickly changed the song to stupid freaky girl lol

and then everyone clapped?

• Haha 6

SUNDAY PUBLISHED UPDATE

URBAN

14 8 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 3554 2889 665 9.771

Debut: August 10th
Run: 37 - 25 - 14 - 8 -

RHYTHMIC

13 8 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 3215 2674 541 7.746

Debut: August 10th
Run: 36 - 21 - 13 - 8 -

POP

Out.

Debut: September 24th
Run: 46 - OFF -

URBAN

12 8 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 3663 3033 630 10.100
+112 Spins
-32 Bullet
+0.329 Audience

RHYTHMIC

13 8 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 3265 2755 510 7.816
+58 Spins
-23 Bullet
+0.077 Audience

banner

Bes Female Single Of The Year

ROUND 01

Bongos at this year tournament, could she win this year?

VOTE HERE:

Good luck to Cardi & Meg! :alexz2:

the lil patakis can't handle a lil joke :rip:

not her going viral on twitter for her renaissance tour mute challenge :rip:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, theweekend said:

the lil patakis can't handle a lil joke :rip:

not her going viral on twitter for her renaissance tour mute challenge 

Not people preferring to watch her on mute than stream her single. :rip:

N e way. Bongos was fun. I don’t think there’s more she could’ve done for the track. She gave y’all budget, choreo, lewks, a cover that had nothing to do with the theme, signed scratch n sniffs, a successful collab redux, a VMA performance, an ep of several version & a TikTok dance challenge. I’m surprised Bardi’s let her down like this. :doc:

• Haha 4

I mean, at the end of the day it's barely a song so it did just fine. Mistakes happen!

nicki-minaj-butchlol.thumb.gif.5d646604b468b466e669fd979d1297a2.gif

• Haha 1

i just dont understand how you could spend millions on a MV . that's literally a price of a goddamn good house!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.