• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

can we say stable 

holding up nicely on AM too at #26

lwQpHlW.gif

• Haha 1

rise Bongos rise, this is the beginning :clap3:

14 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Sir-Ma'am, while we're on the subject of keeping tabs, would you like to address the lie you told last night about never having heard Nicki's "Last Time I Saw You" song before the performance?

You several weeks ago:

You just last night:

So which lie are we going with, sweetness? :lakitu:

oh my..

lwQpHlW.gif

• Haha 1

Oh wow VMAS actually did something for this. Let’s hope it continues to rise slowly, radioplay seems to be in full effect now which will surely help.

• Like 1

you see when you’re known as a PERFORMER your music actually gets boosts :gaycat3: stiff hoes can’t relate   

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The VMAs helped. :clap3:That's really all that matters. 

and if it wouldn't we'll use whatever fits our the narrative at the time :clap3:

39 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Oh wow VMAS actually did something for this. Let’s hope it continues to rise slowly, radioplay seems to be in full effect now which will surely help.

and if it wouldn't we'll use whatever fits our the narrative at the time :clap3:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

And I’m right again. VMA boost happened. Top 10 on Billboard is close, just gotta go hard the last day (today). Not everyone thinking I was crazy. :coffee2:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, theweekend said:

cardi has never been this instagram active since WAP/Pandemic Era I fear :superman: 

really feels like we’re officially in THE era :gaycat: I just hope she keeps the momentum going & doesn’t take ages to drop the next single after this. Everything should hopefully be ready because she said she was choosing between 4 different single choices earlier this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

really feels like we’re officially in THE era :gaycat: I just hope she keeps the momentum going & doesn’t take ages to drop the next single after this. Everything should hopefully be ready because she said she was choosing between 4 different single choices earlier this year. 

I feel like it is. her team is doing whatever they're doing right and so is she.

crazy that the both uploads of bongos at vma are approaching 3M, only Shakira has more views than bongos now. :coffee:

“BONGOS” posts the biggest add week of any song this year on Urban and Rhythmic with over 85 and 63 adds on each platform respectively.

#27 on Apple Music with 4 Rod Wave songs climbing higher (I think he's releasing an album tomorrow so the Apple Music chart will be a mess)

I wonder if the performance views will count for the chart

The MTV video has 2 million views and the video performance from her official page has over 700k views

I have a feeling the MTV video won't count

2 hours ago, Green said:

I wonder if the performance views will count for the chart

The MTV video has 2 million views and the video performance from her official page has over 700k views

I have a feeling the MTV video won't count

I thought Billboard made a rule that only official videos count these days? 

But I guess if uploaded to artist account that’s considered official? I just interpreted that as official music videos.    But maybe it includes performances too…?

MTV won’t count for sure.  

https://x.com/talkofthecharts/status/1559421020255449088?s=46&t=3z5pkhxXUTurUOgacgHD5g

Edited by professor2000

17 minutes ago, Rocket said:

CardiVinyl_1100x.png?v=1694621459

Vinyl pre-order up on her site. Released on: 1/5/2024

from what she's been saying probably the album is coming very early 2024. why are they releasing the bongos vinyl in the first week of January then?

13 minutes ago, theweekend said:

from what she's been saying probably the album is coming very early 2024. why are they releasing the bongos vinyl in the first week of January then?

She said that she wanted to include vinyls this week, but the label has to order the vinyls 3 months ahead of the date they wanna sell them, and that they didn’t realize that until it was too late 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.