Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - "Bongos"

Azulito

11 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

everyone say thank you Ice Spice :clap3:

your fav just premiered a whole new song & hosted an award show last night but you’d rather keep up with Cardi :ahh:

Sure! Maybe your girl should take some hints because whatever she’s doing isn’t sticking, and hasn’t been since 2021!! You had Nicki’s name and only Nicki’s name in your mouth in the ENTIRE VMA thread, literally pages!! Just admit you’re a Barb hun! You know more about her than probably most Barbz:clap3:

Edited by Black Jesus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Sure! Maybe your girl should take some hints because whatever she’s doing isn’t sticking, and hasn’t been since 2021!! You had Nicki’s name and only Nicki’s name in your mouth in the ENTIRE VMA thread, literally pages!! Just admit you’re a Barb hun! You know more about her than probably most Barbz:clap3:

tracking my posts, thanks for keeping tabs on me honey :heart: may as well hit the follow button if you're gonna keep checking for me like that :cm: 

42 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

tracking my posts, thanks for keeping tabs on me honey :heart: may as well hit the follow button if you're gonna keep checking for me like that :cm: 

Tracking nothing. Your comments stuck out like a sore thumb :ahh: EVERYONE was gagging at Nicki’s performance and you and that punisher chick were the only ones trashing :lmao:

OT: Performance wasn't bad!

Edited by Black Jesus

7 minutes ago, Flare said:

We’re almost top 10 BONG-sters. Let’s PUSH  :bird:

9NHL.gif

• Haha 2

I hope Cardi's streak of getting at least a top 10 hit on the Hot 100 every year since her debut isn't interrupted this year :dancehall: 

Bodak Yellow  #1  (3 weeks)
No Limit  #7  (peaked at #4 in 2018)
MotorSport  #6

Bodak Yellow  #10  (peaked at #1 in 2017)
No Limit  #4
MotorSport  #7  (peaked at #6 in 2017)
Finesse  #3
I Like It  #1  (1 week)
Girls Like You  #1  (7 weeks)

Girls Like You  #7  (peaked at #1 in 2018)
Please Me  #3

WAP  #1  (4 weeks)

Up  #1  (1 week)
Rumors  #4

Tomorrow 2  #9

?

Imagine if she had released the videos of Be Careful, Bartier Cardi and Money on time  :skull: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Green said:

I hope Cardi's streak of getting at least a top 10 hit on the Hot 100 every year since her debut isn't interrupted this year :dancehall: 

Bodak Yellow  #1  (3 weeks)
No Limit  #7  (peaked at #4 in 2018)
MotorSport  #6

Bodak Yellow  #10  (peaked at #1 in 2017)
No Limit  #4
MotorSport  #7  (peaked at #6 in 2017)
Finesse  #3
I Like It  #1  (1 week)
Girls Like You  #1  (7 weeks)

Girls Like You  #7  (peaked at #1 in 2018)
Please Me  #3

WAP  #1  (4 weeks)

Up  #1  (1 week)
Rumors  #4

Tomorrow 2  #9

?

Imagine if she had released the videos of Be Careful, Bartier Cardi and Money on time  :skull: 

And the video for Press, the huge ass gaps and delays, also Please Me could have been a #1 too, I think that video was delayed. 

I think Bongos could be #12 based on that prediction, but there's a 20 points gap with the top 10 :sad: 

• Like 1

song is still bad to me but hey they served on that performance. big energy, and they looked like they had fun, I loved it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Sir-Ma'am, while we're on the subject of keeping tabs, would you like to address the lie you told last night about never having heard Nicki's "Last Time I Saw You" song before the performance?

You several weeks ago:

You just last night:

So which lie are we going with, sweetness? :lakitu:

• Haha 9

Okay so I’m kind of sick of these extremely saturated music videos from Cardi. I’m gonna need her to bring another Be Careful. Something moody or gritty or idk something else. No more MCU looking visuals for a while. The song is still stuck in my head though. I hope it drills into people’s head over time. She needs to perform this a few more times though

41 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Okay so I’m kind of sick of these extremely saturated music videos from Cardi. I’m gonna need her to bring another Be Careful. Something moody or gritty or idk something else. No more MCU looking visuals for a while. The song is still stuck in my head though. I hope it drills into people’s head over time. She needs to perform this a few more times though

LOW KEY, this is the true reason why Bongos is just not doing what it probably should be doing on the charts given people genuinely were hyped for the return of Cardi & Meg + a WAP sequel. 

Cardi visuals have now become just these candy coated sugar fests of colors and dancing. It’s very stimulating but like it’s time to pivot. They didn’t have to go dark but some a lil more nuanced like Be Careful would have been hot (visually speaking) or even like Thot Sh-t (good concept, effects, sorta a storyline, subliminal messages, a lil comedy, etc.) :bird:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

asdljknhwaljk THIS THREAD IS SO :deadbanana:

@Flare turn your location on! I've had ENOUGH.

KSMSKSKSKSMSMSKSMSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he makes me SCREAM :jonny5: 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

KSMSKSKSKSMSMSKSMSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he makes me SCREAM :jonny5: 

The essays and the gymnastics to prove why Bongos will win the Nobel Prize in literature before it was even out :jonny5:

I've had enough! ***** I just want a Top 10 I'm TIRED of the #13 songs :jonny6:

• Haha 2

URBAN

0 28 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 1493 0 1493 7.012
+166 Spins
+166 Bullet
+0.617 Audience

RHYTHMIC

0 30 CARDI B Bongos f/Megan Thee Stallion 1063 0 1063 4.350
+186 Spins
+186 Bullet
+0.501 Audience

2 hours ago, Flare said:

LOW KEY, this is the true reason why Bongos is just not doing what it probably should be doing on the charts given people genuinely were hyped for the return of Cardi & Meg + a WAP sequel. 

Cardi visuals have now become just these candy coated sugar fests of colors and dancing. It’s very stimulating but like it’s time to pivot. They didn’t have to go dark but some a lil more nuanced like Be Careful would have been hot (visually speaking) or even like Thot Sh-t (good concept, effects, sorta a storyline, subliminal messages, a lil comedy, etc.) :bird:

yep! she needs to switch it up and get new directors. whoever directs SZA's videos or even I would love to see her working with someone in the art world like a Mathew Barney or whoever TF Bjork gets with currently. I just need it to be elevated. Shes creative, experimental, and daring she can pull it off. Arthouse Cardi please

Edited by Mornings
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

The essays and the gymnastics to prove why Bongos will win the Nobel Prize in literature before it was even out :jonny5:

I've had enough! ***** I just want a Top 10 I'm TIRED of the #13 songs :jonny6:

Bongos will and get a grammy too, but I learned my lesson. I’m never supporting a song from day 0 ever again. Too makes flakes once those Spotify numbers hit on Saturday morning!

I’ll support in the shadows from now on. Hopefully, you bullies learned your lesson. 
spacer.png

edit: And @Click Clack I see you kii kii-ing in the comments. You ain’t nobody’s Rosie Perez. You will be dealt with after the tracking week. 

spacer.png

Edited by Flare
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Your fave has a whole album rollout going, y’all can’t be this bored 

spacer.png

Don’t you know? They secretly like Cardi more than their fav. Literally everything they do revolves around Belcalis

spacer.png

OT: lil dusty hoes need a lip brush:jamming:

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Don’t you know? They secretly like Cardi more than their fav. Literally everything they do revolves around Belcalis

spacer.png

OT: lil dusty hoes need a lip brush:jamming:

Lint, baby, a lint brush 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.