Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - "Bongos"

Azulito

2 hours ago, Flare said:

This is going top 10 next week, top 5 in the next month when radio and streams catch up. They ate and won. Cardi and Meg are BACK! :bird:

Willing them a top 10 debut. You think they have it in the bag with between the streams, pack, and VMAs? 

Or you think top 10 the week after?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

Spotify • Day 5
#171(-23) Global — 1,214,598
#42(+1) US — 578,343

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

VMA performance ate down. I wonder if they have any other award show performances lined up like maybe the BET hip hop awards.

• Like 1

I got a strong feeling the next single will follow on her bday. 

Predicted #14 with 8 versions, radio deal and MV is not the one 

• Haha 1

I loved the performance but sadly VMAs are so irrelevant when it comes to chart effect performance these days  :rip: 

At least it's not falling anymore on spotify/apple music

• Like 1

What is that lil snippet at the end of the performance during the dance break? Is that a teaser for the next single? :cupid:

5 hours ago, Flare said:

This is going top 10 next week, top 5 in the next month when radio and streams catch up. They ate and won. Cardi and Meg are BACK! :bird:

No #1 cuz last time I saw you will be there for months wbk :bird:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, theweekend said:

rT6z99DDseZS.png?o=1

they can't even hide :ghostface:

lettuce pray

I couldn't watch the performance. her team needs to upload it on YouTube ASAP

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify • Day 5
#171(-23) Global — 1,214,598
#42(+1) US — 578,343

lwQpHlW.gif

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

lwQpHlW.gif

5 days on the global chart, some of the girls latest attempts couldn't make it past 2 days on there 

lwQpHlW.gif

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

5 days on the global chart, some of the girls latest attempts couldn't make it past 2 days on there 

lwQpHlW.gif

congratulations on this record breaking achievement 

lwQpHlW.gif

6 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Wow. Click got Clacked in here 

lwQpHlW.gif

click that damn spotify app & get to streaming!

lwQpHlW.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

No #1 cuz last time I saw you will be there for months wbk :bird:

You’re being off topic but that song flopped and has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic.

-

Bongos has the momentum. I live in an area with a lot of hispanic families and the kids LOVE it and parents blast it in their cars from the playlist or radio (when it’s passing my place which is near the main busy street).

This has anthem potential. The final predictions will be top 10 probably. Then keep the song stable for a couple weeks as more promo and radio come in, then bam top 5 is in the mix. #1 will be harder, gotta wait to see what Drake and Taylor do. :coffee2:

12 minutes ago, Flare said:

You’re being off topic but that song flopped and has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic.

-

Bongos has the momentum. I live in an area with a lot of hispanic families and the kids LOVE it and parents blast it in their cars from the playlist or radio (when it’s passing my place which is near the main busy street).

This has anthem potential. The final predictions will be top 10 probably. Then keep the song stable for a couple weeks as more promo and radio come in, then bam top 5 is in the mix. #1 will be harder, gotta wait to see what Drake and Taylor do. :coffee2:

Hoping they're keeping that N word Cardi keeps babbling about in this song out of their mouths. :celestial:

Ot: the performance was alright, can't help but feel that choreo was completely off. Didn't change my mind about the song or anyone's i watched the show with.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Flare said:

-

I'm not sure this is a good thing. There arent as many kid-friendly songs from female rappers nowadays.

Edited by Nicolette

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

lwQpHlW.gif

Barbie World has literally been charting on Global, and in the top 50, for 82 days so you just accomplished nothing:ahh:

Meg has saved this from falling off Global because none of Cardi’s other releases have charted more than 3 days on Global since 2021

Edited by Black Jesus
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

lwQpHlW.gif

you're right—JEALOUSY couldn't even make it to one

lwQpHlW.gif

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, theweekend said:

rT6z99DDseZS.png?o=1

they can't even hide :ghostface:

lettuce pray

I couldn't watch the performance. her team needs to upload it on YouTube ASAP

not the screenshot bc you're too scared to properly

59 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

you're right—JEALOUSY couldn't even make it to one

lwQpHlW.gif

good thing we’re in the BONGOS thread, stay on topic if you’re gonna try & troll

lwQpHlW.gif

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Barbie World has literally been charting on Global, and in the top 50, for 82 days so you just accomplished nothing:ahh:

everyone say thank you Ice Spice :clap3:

your fav just premiered a whole new song & hosted an award show last night but you’d rather keep up with Cardi :ahh:

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

good thing we’re in the BONGOS thread, stay on topic if you’re gonna try & troll

lwQpHlW.gif

you brought up other girls and i brought the topic back to cardi, actually—you're welcome

lwQpHlW.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.