3 minutes ago, punisher said:

a girl can dream

2 minutes ago, Truth Tella said:

That's a Tuesday lol

ups
sorry

I meant 17.11.2023 :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this bish waiting for some competition i see cause why she dropping on the same day as doja. Lets just hope PTTR keeps increasing :giraffe:

https://x.com/buzzingpop/status/1698573513882259927?s=46

I would’ve been pissed if Cardi dropped last Friday 😒lol.  As long as Doja go #1 this upcoming week, I’m all good with her dropping 9/22.

It might mean Doja next single (presumably coming out w/ album release) might not reach #1 though depending on longevity of Cardi song.  

And Nicki better pull out the big guns with her next release.  No more lullabies lol.  

:rip: @ that tweet though.  

17 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I would’ve been pissed if Cardi dropped last Friday 😒lol.  As long as Doja go #1 this upcoming week, I’m all good with her dropping 9/22.

It might mean Doja next single (presumably coming out w/ album release) might not reach #1 though depending on longevity of Cardi song.  

And Nicki better pull out the big guns with her next release.  No more lullabies lol.  

cardi aint going #1 me thinks

we have drake potentially dropping on 9/15 or 9/22. then theres pttr that keeps growing in points, then there’s also olivia… who knows if she has another good 4 u sized hit

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

4 hours ago, professor2000 said:

7 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this bish waiting for some competition i see cause why she dropping on the same day as doja. Lets just hope PTTR keeps increasing :giraffe:

https://x.com/buzzingpop/status/1698573513882259927?s=46

Why are you asuming she's dropping the same day of Doja?

If the announcement is tomorrow then she's probably dropping this friday 9/8 to perform it at the VMAs next tuesday

Plus not everything has to debut at #1

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Why are you asuming she's dropping the same day of Doja?

If the announcement is tomorrow then she's probably dropping this friday 9/8 to perform it at the VMAs next tuesday

Plus not everything has to debut at #1

that user that predicted doja’s dates correctly says its dropping 9/22 and the name of the song is “Bongos” lmao

Remember how everyone on this forum cried about how innocent Cardi was during the whole IOP beef era? And now she's dropping her first lead in 5 years just days after a PF2 single drops and flops? Lol anyone with a brain can see what's going on here. It's OK, good luck to her :clap3:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

that user that predicted doja’s dates correctly says its dropping 9/22 and the name of the song is “Bongos” lmao

well if that's the case then I doubt she's expecting to debut at #1 against Paint the town red which will be at its airplay and streaming peak that week  :rip: 

30 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Remember how everyone on this forum cried about how innocent Cardi was during the whole IOP beef era? And now she's dropping her first lead in 5 years just days after a PF2 single drops and flops? Lol anyone with a brain can see what's going on here. It's OK, good luck to her :clap3:

the world doesn't revolve around Nicki  :deadbanana2:

How could Cardi predict/know that the PF2 lead single would flop, especially after Babie World is doing great right now :rip: 

If anything is brave from Cardi to drop her single this month considering Doja is smashing right now and people are gonna compare them both.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Green said:

the world doesn't revolve around Nicki  :deadbanana2:

How could Cardi predict/know that the PF2 lead single would flop, especially after Babie World is doing great right now :rip: 

If anything is brave from Cardi to drop her single this month considering Doja is smashing right now and people are gonna compare them both.

You’re either naive af or doing crazy mental gymnastics to deny the blatantly obvious 

16 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

These things are planned months in advance. She wasn't waiting on anyone to flop lol...

3 minutes ago, Braz said:

These things are planned months in advance. She wasn't waiting on anyone to flop lol...

So you’re HONESTLY saying that after 5 years of no lead single, she’s announcing 2 days after Nicki’s PF2 single? You guys really are blind af

• Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Braz said:

Exactly. There was a thread about that Cardi/Megan collaboration dropping this month even before Nicki's single was released :toofunny2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

So you’re HONESTLY saying that after 5 years of no lead single, she’s announcing 2 days after Nicki’s PF2 single? You guys really are blind af

If anything it's a con to go against Nicki right now considering she's coming from a bunch of hits and Cardi's collabs aren't really clicking. 

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

5 years?  She has released WAP, Up, Hot **** in 2020, 2021, 2022...and all those songs have been linked to Cardi's 2nd album when they were released.

Also why are so bothered/pressed by Cardi if according to you she has been a flop this year lol

Worry about Doja. She's the one smashing right now.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.