Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - "Bongos"

Azulito

27 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

I have a feeling she will pull a SZA type rollout :duca: 

I keep telling you all that the rap SOS is coming, listen…

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

She said it’s not coming in October in the interview because she didn’t want to work during her birthday month. 

What else do you know? Spill

8 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

She said it’s not coming in October in the interview because she didn’t want to work during her birthday month. 

:toofunny2:

trailer coming at 6pm and Meg + Cardi will be doing a live Youtube premiere tonight 

Lessssgoooooo

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BPD said:

What else do you know? Spill

I know NOTHING, she said this in an interview. 

Is it bad that I kinda need all the 6 singles (Money, Press, Please Me, WAP, UP, that Kanye song) to make it onto the album in some way? Make them Deluxe bonus tracks at least or whatever

• Like 2

I’m actually glad I’m about to clock into work so the day goes by a little faster :jonny:

20 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Is it bad that I kinda need all the 6 singles (Money, Press, Please Me, WAP, UP, that Kanye song) to make it onto the album in some way? Make them Deluxe bonus tracks at least or whatever

It'd be so messy and not sure I'm here for it. But for the shenanigans of infuriating the haters and snatching those plaques out of the gate, I'd say why not. Especially if just WAP and Up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

It'd be so messy and not sure I'm here for it. But for the shenanigans of infuriating the haters and snatching those plaques out of the gate, I'd say why not. Especially if just WAP and Up.

Yeah just wap and up. The rest… nope. 

26 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

well get those streams 

It's gonna be the second most streamed female rap album and IOP is first :rip:

Edited by ugo

59 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

she can put the non #1s as deluxe songs <3

Plsss if other girls can tack on songs that are from other people’s albums, Cardi can tack her own songs onto her deluxe version :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Video tonight? :eli: 

Yes, the video premieres at midnight. Megan and Cardi are doing a YouTube live premiere event 30 minutes before.

Edited by waryofothers
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theweekend said:

yes. she's posting a teaser at 6pm and live on YouTube at 11.30pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw5hmo2OzFj/

she's already saying she's so tired. that ***** doesn't want to work at all :deadbanana4:

her name is everywhere on socials after BET Hip Hop Awards annoucement that she's the most nominated with 12 nominations.

and the only female nominated to lyricist of the year category.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

Edited by theweekend

Sooo if the preview is at 6…. How much longer is it for me if I’m in Texas? (Time zones) 

2 hours ago, aaron511 said:

The way this would already be in my top 50 most played albums of all time with just these 6 songs if they made it :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Raver said:

Lessssgoooooo

CB2: Back To School 

im gagged

28 minutes ago, BPD said:

Sooo if the preview is at 6…. How much longer is it for me if I’m in Texas? (Time zones) 

54 minutes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.