• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

I'm looking forward to this but I can't help but picture this being Cardi after everyone telling her that she should have released the album after WAP:

• Haha 1

imagine not liking the single cover. she's one of the last few artists who puts some effort in her single covers.. 

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I mean... male rappers do double, triple, quadruple collabs with each other when they've had a hit and it's never seen as a panic move. If any 2 male rappers had gotten a smash as enormous as WAP together, they would be on their second joint album by now and no one would flinch. I don't know why we can't give the girls the same treatment, especially since it doesn't look or sound like they're going for a gimmicky WAP rehash and WAP happened 3 years ago anyway 

exactly

double standards are high between men/women in hip hop. countless times I've seen the same artists pulling a feat. drake to get a hit when they needed to for example.

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

Just saying but there’s what sounds like bongos at the end of this performance :bird:

Let these haters say whatever they feel comfortable to say by now, lindas. They will probably face even more reasons to cry in the near future.

And if the information above is true, is it possible that Bongos has some brazilian funk inspiration? I hope so!

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

imagine not liking the single cover. she's one of the last few artists who puts some effort in her single covers.. 

I like the cover. I think Cardi's wig is fine but Meg's wig doesn't have a part. The color placement is off. Cardi's blends.

I hope this is a hip POP dance song.

what does bongos means in street slang? I'm familiar of the drums, but is there a different meaning of bongos? 

56 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

what does bongos means in street slang? I'm familiar of the drums, but is there a different meaning of bongos? 

Not really. Unless they are talking about their boobs but who knows 

Edited by BPD

13 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Great cover. Loved it. 

A LOT is depending on this song. 

She needs to make it a smahy smash other wise... :rip:

If she'll sample this bongos song.. She will end everyone 

Oh wow, never thought I'd see someone post Safri Duo on ATRL (other than me, obviously) :eek: :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Shiiiit I’ll be tuning in :lakitu:

5 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I mean... male rappers do double, triple, quadruple collabs with each other when they've had a hit and it's never seen as a panic move. If any 2 male rappers had gotten a smash as enormous as WAP together, they would be on their second joint album by now and no one would flinch. I don't know why we can't give the girls the same treatment, especially since it doesn't look or sound like they're going for a gimmicky WAP rehash and WAP happened 3 years ago anyway 

I'd love them to have had a collab album after WAP. This isn't that though, it's possibly Cardi's fourth CB2 Single, two of which now feature Megan. 

If she's pushing reset and those are just becoming a droplet era then it makes sense. If WAP is still on the album not so much.

Same reason why I think the Ice Spice comparisons are a false equivalence - those were for (a) another album and (b) a movie soundtrack. 

Either way it's all semantics at the end of the day - fun to discuss, but we get bops from all the girls in the end and I die happy.

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

So 21 Savage, Drake, Lil Durk, Travis Scott and Future can be on the same albums & songs 15 times in the same year, but the girls collab twice and it's a problem :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

4 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

:flame:

I stan Nicki but this cover is undeniably fire 🔥 

Edited by BeyIridescent
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

:flame:

whew I like this alternate cover way more

wish it was the official one

I like the new pic, too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

whew I like this alternate cover way more

wish it was the official one

Cardi is a fashion girlie she knows what she's doing

I'm sure she chose the cover for a reason and we'll find out friday!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.