Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion - "Bongos"

Azulito

Just saying but there’s what sounds like bongos at the end of this performance :bird:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

I’m very excited for this, but since it’ll be very hard to recreate the moment WAP had I hope they’re sitting on a banger that isn’t necessarily a 2.0

I can’t wait to see the video. I know it’s going to be a serve. :WAP:

Think she just meant no more features for others but releasing a single from her own album. 

• Like 3

Y’all are so weird acting like it’s crazy they collab’d again :ahh: as if 90% of our faves haven’t collaborated with someone more than once 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

So so happy Megan is back but it’s a pity Cardi is using her for a hit again. 

Does Megan have any solo #1 songs? How did the songs from Megan’s last album chart on the Hot 100? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Does Megan have any solo #1 songs? How did the songs from Megan’s last album chart on the Hot 100? 

Why don’t you apply this logic to other collaborations? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

Why don’t you apply this logic to other collaborations? 

Because you are making it seem like Megan is some super hot seller on the charts and she is nothing of the sorts, even if we just do collaborations Megan should be saying “Thank you Beyoncé and thank you Cardi.” because they gave her the two #1 songs she has. 

Where is my good sis @Click Clack

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Because you are making it seem like Megan is some super hot seller on the charts and she is nothing of the sorts, even if we just do collaborations Megan should be saying “Thank you Beyoncé and thank you Cardi.” because they gave her the two #1 songs she has. 

Where is my good sis @Click Clack

Very interesting take here. Again, you should apply this logic to other collaborations in future if you don’t want people saying this about ya fave. 

__

Megan is going to absolutely Body.mp3 as usual :sistrens:

Hopefully her solo music follows shortly after. 

29 minutes ago, Green said:

Especially coming from Nicki fans when she released 2 collaborations with Ice Spice this year alone  :deadbanana2:

And not only that. Few years ago it was with ariana… like 5 collabs. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, punisher said:

I really hope we get something energetic and catchy this time

WAP was more of a shock-factor, comedic hit and it didn’t even have a fixed chorus lol. So I’m hoping that this song is the opposite and is fun and playful

Right.

WAP did really well globally but it seems this song is going to be more pop leaning and dance/hip hop. The visuals will probably be racy but the content hopefully is more radio friendly.

2 hours ago, Cotton said:

I’m very excited for this, but since it’ll be very hard to recreate the moment WAP had I hope they’re sitting on a banger that isn’t necessarily a 2.0

It doesn't seem like it. Someone who heard the song thinks it's completely different.

Rapper Scar Lip has heard it too

I’m actually VERY excited for this. 

Yea I never take all these "THIS SONG IS THE ONE!!" takes seriously, we'll see when it's out.

I am still excited for this, but I know I better not hear "smack" "ass" "my" "bongos" in one chorus. I'm OUT. I need Meg's comeback and Cardi's era to kick off not with some cupcakke levels mess.

No shade to cupcakke tho

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

And not only that. Few years ago it was with ariana… like 5 collabs. 

Didn't she release 2 collabs with Lil Baby last year within days of each other too?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

Hmm. I have A LOT of thoughts (now that all the rumors are confirmed to be true). 

Let me just say for now somebody in the other thread described this as pulling the "emergency lever" and this is exactly what this is. Anyway

it is what it is. both need it and ok with that. leave them alone if they're going to serve. at least it's not crap music.

3 hours ago, Green said:

Especially coming from Nicki fans when she released 2 collaborations with Ice Spice this year alone  :deadbanana2:

Like how many times has Nicki collabed with Lil Wayne and Drake at this point :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.