Celine vs. Beyonce vs. Taylor: Bigger Career WW

Mr. Loco

Who wins?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Celine
    • Beyonce
    • Taylor Swift

Biggest musician of the 90s, 00s and 10s...

Who has the bigger career WW?

Edited by Mr. Loco

Taylor is only behind Madonna. You guys can stop with those threads already 

I feel like Celine might still be ahead of Taylor, no? Taylor will obviously surpass her in the next few years, but for now:

Celine > Taylor > Beyoncé 

I voted Celine bc hasn’t she moved more units than the other two? Taylor will definitely end up being bigger in no time though 

Bigger is always hard to measure. In terms of album sales, I think Celine is still bigger than Taylor (though at the rate things are going, probably not for much longer - I'd say Taylor will be bigger globally after 1989TV and TS11) and then Beyonce, but in terms of recognition and global celebrity status Taylor clears. 

celine dion had massive album sales literally all over the globe. all of north america, south america, europe, oceania, asia, and is even one of the biggest selling artists in africa 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taylor was 4 when Céline got her first global hit and 8 when Beyoncé got her first. She will never come close to these 2 legendary singers.

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Taylor was 4 when Céline got her first global hit and 8 when Beyoncé got her first. She will never come close to these 2 legendary singers.

I fail to see how Taylor's age acts as something negative here for you. If anything, it just proves the opposite of what you're trying to say. The fact is that despite being younger, she already has a bigger career than Beyoncé in every objective way and will overtake Céline's in 2 years max. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Taylor 

I think Beyonce will outsell Celine Dion though with recurrent sales. So I’d put her second. 

25 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

I fail to see how Taylor's age acts as something negative here for you. If anything, it just proves the opposite of what you're trying to say. The fact is that despite being younger, she already has a bigger career than Beyoncé in every objective way and will overtake Céline's in 2 years max. 

No Taylor’s career will never be bigger than Bey and Céline who have been on top longer and paved the way for her

Taylor will surpass Celine as soon as 2024 :superman:

The other one hasn't surpass 100M album units :bibliahh:

38 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

No Taylor’s career will never be bigger than Bey and Céline who have been on top longer and paved the way for her

:bibliahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.