Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• Gui Blackout

• Popboi.

• DeepEnd

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Maybe she IS the villain :michael:

You fought tooth and nail over why Amber Heard was wronged by the media and the general public, but ever since then you’re defending a man in every thread. Stop latching onto feminism when it’s convenient

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I make a judgement based on the facts. I don't care about gender, etc. Everything that has come out so far has painted a very clear picture of who was in the wrong in this relationship. Of course, it's just rumors for now.

:bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

We got a single Jonas brother on the loose :eek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lovett said:

:bird:

That's why my initial comment that trigger all of you said "MAYBE she is the villain" is definitely not something that can be said with the fact we have now (or lack thereof), but it IS a possibility that some of you aren't even willing to contemplate because "MAN=BAD"

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

That's why my initial comment that trigger all of you said "MAYBE she is the villain" is definitely not something that can be said with the fact we have now (or lack thereof), but it IS a possibility that some of you aren't even willing to contemplate because "MAN=BAD"

The guy has been trying every single dirty PR moves in the book against the mother of his children, waited for her to fly to UK for work to publicly file his divource, and clearly has no problem using his previously very private children for paparazzi photo ops the first chance he gets.

And you think "MAYBE she is the villain"?!?!

Begone, Scooter stan.

• Thanks 1

For further context on Joe Jonas' very established pattern:

It's clearly his religious and connected momager is behind all these dirty PR attacks against Sophie.

I suspect she wants the kids in the UK and he wants them in the US but this is not the way to go. It’s just tacky and it’ll do him no favors in the long run.

4 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

We got a single Jonas brother on the loose :eek:

The hottest one too :WAP:

9df9ec653e72c35e_AG_130604_027.jpg

Her loss! He's in his prime, she has two kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, NausAllien said:

If that were true I wouldn't have sided with Amber Heard when the whole Depp v. Heard trial took place.

I make a judgement based on the facts. I don't care about gender, etc. Everything that has come out so far has painted a very clear picture of who was in the wrong in this relationship. Of course, it's just rumors for now. But they can't all be fabrications. I bet there's some truth behind each one of them.

Thank you for listening to the FACTS. 

FACT is, Sophie has been partying while Joe is hard at work. 

FACT is, Sophie was talking **** about Joe and he caught it on camera. 

FACT is, Sophie was blowing all the money she made on GoT while Joe was supporting their family with his successful music career. 

FACT is, I'm on the right side! 

joe-jonas-tongue-96922c88-428e-41e9-b296

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The new TMZ report! I hope it’s not true! :biblio:

5 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Every post really does show a little more of your true colours, doesn't it? :gaycat6: "MAN=BAD", like... :lmao:

• Thumbs Down 1

So he complained she didn't go to any events anymore, and then when she started going out, he complains that she was going out way too much. :toofunny3: https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/07/joe-jonas-and-sophie-turner-problems-after-birth-2nd-child/

3 hours ago, DeepEnd said:

Thank you for listening to the FACTS. 

FACT is, Sophie has been partying while Joe is hard at work. 

FACT is, Sophie was talking **** about Joe and he caught it on camera. 

FACT is, Sophie was blowing all the money she made on GoT while Joe was supporting their family with his successful music career. 

FACT is, I'm on the right side! 

FACT is, he won't notice you

• Haha 2

joe’s smear campaign backfiring, love to see it :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.