Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are divorcing; release statement

Gui Blackout

Wow so he and his team are really pushing for the character assasination :biblio: actually gross 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• Gui Blackout

• Popboi.

• DeepEnd

4 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Wow so he and his team are really pushing for the character assasination :biblio: actually gross 

How do we know that this is their doing though? I would've never thought them out of all people would serve scandalous divorce.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:06 AM, WavesOfLust said:

Allegedly a 20 year old lol never beating the creep allegations I see 

Creep allegations???

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

How do we know that this is their doing though? I would've never thought them out of all people would serve scandalous divorce.

"sources" from TMZ and other outlets are often fed stories from celebrities' own pr teams to spin a narrative.

And with this and the previous story about her leaving the kids with him (also from a "source"), it's pretty obvious that he's trying to paint a narrative in the media that she's a bad mother and partner and he's the good and responsible one, likely to use it for the custody battle or just out of spite.

Edited by Gui Blackout

12 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Are we supposed to believe that? :deadbanana4: even if it were true, it wouldn't take seven years to notice

So he does it while she’s away filming, the day after he posts a photo with his wedding ring, and leaks stories to TMZ? 

Now why are y'all trying to villanize Joseph Jonas? He's an angel. With that said I figured she was sick of him traveling so much. Jonas Brothers have been touring non stop for years for some reason.

• Thumbs Down 6

He is disgusting. "She is partying too much and he likes to stay at home" Good for her. Pleaseeee. 

She always talked how much she loved covid lockdown and them staying at home because Joe is always touring and wroking. She took ONE more serious acting job overseas after their marriage and now she is a "careless mother who dumped her kids with her father" .

The North rememmbers, **** off Joe.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 9/3/2023 at 5:27 PM, Aslan said:

This is the most shocking thing if true…

:mandown:

Oh wow. She is filming in the UK. Its his job to take care of his kids for a few months just like Sophie was basically stay at home mom for YEARS and put her career on hold while he was touring and doing god knows what. 

I guess he is the type of man that wants his wife to be at home while he is chasing fame and career.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Oh wow. She is filming in the UK. Its his job to take care of his kids for a few months just like Sophie was basically stay at home mom for YEARS and put her career on hold while he was touring and doing god knows what. 

I guess he is the type of man that wants his wife to be at home while he is chasing fame and career.

True, I was just reacting without giving much thought. 
upon further investigation I see she devoted years to travel with him whilst putting her career on the backseat. 
I really don’t like the narrative him and his representatives are trying to paint. :heart:

The PR stunts from Joe... the way he and his brothers have always given me weird vibes and this pretty much confirms it. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Joe's actions are gross. I do buy that Sophie regretted marrying and having kids so young, but for Joe to imply she's not taking care of the kids and is even unfaithful is really gross.

He must be aiming for more of the assets in the divorce if they didn't have a prenup, with some overzealous divorce lawyer. Really gross.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The PR stunts from Joe... the way he and his brothers have always given me weird vibes and this pretty much confirms it. 

Exactly, time is always the ultimate truth teller 

What they did w Demi was always manipulative and exploitative . When she was popular and they were has-beens, she helped them regain popularity. But when she overdosed and they're popular again, they just abandoned her

The sabotaging is crazy!

Edited by réveuse

I'm not surpised. Does anyone in hollywood ever last...

Not gonna lie, thought Nick and Priyanka would split...considering she's 10 years older than him. :michael:

Joe Jonas saw/heard something with Sophie Turner that was the last straw in his decision to file for divorce, and it involves a ring camera.

Multiple sources who have direct contact with Joe tell TMZ ... Joe had access to a ring cam that he said captured Sophie saying and/or doing something that made him realize the marriage was over.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/06/joe-jonas-sophie-turner-divorce-ring-camera/

Mess

49 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

I'm not surpised. Does anyone in hollywood ever last...

Not gonna lie, thought Nick and Priyanka would split...considering she's 10 years older than him. :michael:

They seem very in love with each other. The way they talk and gush about each other is something I never got from Joe and Sophie. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.