It's dangerous, I'm falling

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95279b1vvdamu5upphix

I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952o6jcq2ab3crl2vm8y

Edited by shyboi

Both are great pop masterpieces but I find TOXIC more catchy plus this is Ms Spears Magnum Opus

Britney Spears Wink GIF - Britney Spears Wink Toxic - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 6

Just now, Odette Violet said:

Both are great pop masterpieces but I find TOXIC more catchy plus this is Ms Spears Magnum Opus

Britney Spears Wink GIF - Britney Spears Wink Toxic - Discover & Share GIFs

Toxic is cvntier too :gaycat2:

• Like 1

they're both excellent! but Toxic has a very special place in my heart :heart2:

I don't spin Bad Romance much honestly, but I cannot deny that it's an outstandingly crafted pop song. it got old for me so for a few years I just couldn't listen to it BUT I never denied its excellence! one of my fav videos on youtube which I showed to my boyfriend a few nights ago...

Bad Romance solely for the fact that she didn't slap her name on a song largely sung by someone else. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Love gagz and her fame monster era. But no pop song could compare to the excellence that is Toxic. Never will there be a pop song from a MPG either :michael:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EmailMySwift said:

Bad Romance solely for the fact that she didn't slap her name on a song largely sung by someone else. 

Care to elaborate? 

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

Care to elaborate? 

Popstars have to be better than this or pop music - especially be female artists - will continue to be treated as a lower music form. Don't give them ammo. 

voice-little-mermaid.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Care to elaborate? 

They saw Britney’s name and got immediately triggered. What else is there to elaborate?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Care to elaborate? 

No need to elaborate just read the username. It's the base that loves to suppress other women and their work to elevate their fave and preach " feminism". It's been her formula since day one. 

• Like 1

Love both but Toxic is THAT b*tch :gaycatney5:

britney-spears-wink.gif

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Toxic is an absolute classic, it's 20 years old and still sounds fresh. Bad Romance has a better video imo but only because of the quality, not storyline or costumes.

1 hour ago, EmailMySwift said:

Popstars have to be better than this or pop music - especially be female artists - will continue to be treated as a lower music form. Don't give them ammo. 

voice-little-mermaid.gif

I find it difficult to comprehend why some individuals consistently become provoked by posts related to popular female artists and persist in their negative campaign against them. Such behavior appears rather embarrassing and far from typical.

I'm not even a Britney stan and I know she sings Toxic lol, you're spreading disinformation

Edited by better than revenge
  • Like 4

both are absolutely incredible songs but i prefer bad romance. 

Toxic duh 

oh, for me this is a hard choice i really love both songs. 

4 hours ago, EmailMySwift said:

Ok, thank you for your vote. 

5 hours ago, EmailMySwift said:

voice-little-mermaid.gif

Now we have a problem with background vocals? Just nitpicking at this point. :lmao: 

Toxic by leaps and bounds. Bad Romance is great but Toxic is just on another level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.