You’re flopping. What publicity stunt are you doing?

orange22

You’re flopping and have to make something shake…  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which publicity stunt are you doing?

• Fake relationship
    • Beef with more successful industry peer
    • Controversial interview
    • Other (comment below)

IRL I wouldn't care, if I had enough money I'd just retire.

For the purposes of the premise of the thread, where I have to do something to revive my career, fake kidnapping is the way to go, but I'd be more elaborate.

First of all, have some members of LAPD on my payroll, since they're easily the most corrupt institution on the planet. Then ambiguously fake my own death in a car crash nobody can determine the reason for, with my body "disappearing" in a large body of water. A large rescue mission ensues, vigils grow all over the world, but they're not successful, and eventually people assume I'm dead.

I wait for the profit that my death would bring by my catalogue being more consumed and then I re-emerge. Turns out, someone had hired a hitman on me who was supposed to torture me and then kill me, but the police caught on that I probably wasn't dead and continued to investigate in secret. It was a car chasing kind of deal, and the hitman took advantage of the commotion to kidnap me, but the police were onto him, and eventually found him, and he offed himself before they took him to prison, taking with him the identity of the person who hired him. Of course none of this happened. The LAPD love this story because it makes them look competent and I get to sit in my mansion while everyone panics.

After re-emerging from the dead, I ask for some time to recover and use it to write a hit song with the best writing camp and producers, the lyrics hinting that my ex is the one who hired the hitman, without outright saying it.

Profit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orange22

• Jonathan

• aesthetic bih

• KatyPrismSpirit

5 hours ago, orange22 said:

Was that  about  Nicki :rip: 

the way he dragged his future self 

Edited by Katamari

****, nothing. I'd flop with dignity, especially if I'm at a point in my career where all my dues are paid, my career is made and I don't have to answer to anyone. Everything won't be a hit. A career of peaks and valleys is the way of life for an artist. 

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

For the purposes of the premise of the thread, where I have to do something to revive my career, fake kidnapping is the way to go, but I'd be more elaborate.

First of all, have some members of LAPD on my payroll, since they're easily the most corrupt institution on the planet. Then ambiguously fake my own death in a car crash nobody can determine the reason for, with my body "disappearing" in a large body of water. A large rescue mission ensues, vigils grow all over the world, but they're not successful, and eventually people assume I'm dead.

I wait for the profit that my death would bring by my catalogue being more consumed and then I re-emerge. Turns out, someone had hired a hitman on me who was supposed to torture me and then kill me, but the police caught on that I probably wasn't dead and continued to investigate in secret. It was a car chasing kind of deal, and the hitman took advantage of the commotion to kidnap me, but the police were onto him, and eventually found him, and he offed himself before they took him to prison, taking with him the identity of the person who hired him. Of course none of this happened. The LAPD love this story because it makes them look competent and I get to sit in my mansion while everyone panics.

After re-emerging from the dead, I ask for some time to recover and use it to write a hit song with the best writing camp and producers, the lyrics hinting that my ex is the one who hired the hitman, without outright saying it.

Profit.

OMG this would actually work and have the world in a chokehold

tumblr_mu463dmDTj1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

• Like 1

Start an Onlyfans

Messy public performance so everybody can anticipate my comeback and redemption.

Get married and invite Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, and other stars who are bigger than me to the wedding. 

I would also shade the superior female pop act of my time on Instagram, fake a miscarriage, get divorced, assault an NBA player then try to smear him, showcasing racism towards black rappers would be unacceptable though. 

21 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Profit.

:bibliahh:

oh you ate this upp

• Like 1

21 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Profit.

Omg someone tell Gaga's team. Can you imagine the chokehold she'd have us all in? 

tumblr_mu463dmDTj1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

• Like 1

Fake relationship probably and then I'd "Put It in a Love Song" and actually release the music video

A J.Lo-esque interview that drags my competition would be fun, NGL.:fish1: But then all your peers would hate you. :emofish:

Fake relationship it is. 

do a collab with a pedophile clown and tack it on my album mid-release week

The controversial interview and messy performance or two could always work if you follow it up with a solid enough album. 

onlyfans is where im headed.

Imagine having good sex and received money on top of it

4 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Guys I love y'all but please don't go into PR or entertainment management :deadbanana2:

I feel like if one of us ATRLers become pop stars or work in the entertainment industry, they'll be messy as hell (and out of touch) for sure :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I feel like if one of us ATRLers become pop stars or work in the entertainment industry, they'll be messy as hell (and out of touch) for sure :toofunny3:

Lil Nas X happened 

• Haha 1

I'd be a flop aussie singer anyway I'll just be doing collabs with Australian rappers :gaycat3:

Become a Trump supporter / Country artist 

I manipulate my fans to attack another celeb, passively fuel the fire, and when the situation is at its peak I step in to tell everyone to spread kindness and ill hide behind feminism and mental health.

Selena Gomez Blowing Kisses GIF - Selena Gomez Blowing Kisses Kiss -  Discover & Share GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.