You’re flopping. What publicity stunt are you doing?

orange22

You’re flopping and have to make something shake…  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which publicity stunt are you doing?

• Fake relationship
    • Beef with more successful industry peer
    • Controversial interview
    • Other (comment below)

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Date Camila 

ma'am, the stunt is supposed to help the career, not make it worse :redface:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orange22

• Jonathan

• aesthetic bih

• KatyPrismSpirit

I’m releasing “One Night In Jake” through Vivid Entertainment, Tweeting a pic of my hole to Mike Pence, and calling the paparazzi to find me drunk and stumbling out of a club and ranting about Kenneth Petty the rapisttt. 

my ex and I have a public break up, then next week im spotted out at a club when a bag of white powder falls out of my Birkin and the paps catch it. 6 months go by and everyone forgets about me, I premiere an HBO documentary explaining everything. I also make cryptic tweets using song lyrics to shade my ex. 

Podcast, documentary and endorsement deal $$$$

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

probably have an XXX video with Tim Tales or BreedItRaw or MaverickMen or Czech Hunter or CzechGayFantasy and have it "leak" all over the internet on the same day I drop a new single or album 

Don't give Miss Sivan any ideas

• Haha 7

Give an interview pretending like I don't care. "Not everything you release is going to catch on with the public. What's most important is putting out good art you believe in and can be proud of."

Then make my next nationally televised performance as bizarre as possible to try to create a buzz. It would have aliens, Satanic cults, nearly naked men, etc.

marry a sex offender & SWAT my own house so I could use it to go on Twitter & cry for sympathy :nicole:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

probably have an XXX video with Tim Tales or BreedItRaw or MaverickMen or Czech Hunter or CzechGayFantasy and have it "leak" all over the internet on the same day I drop a new single or album 

I wouldn't go as far, but certainly I would do a livestream in a +18 site in the middle of those guys who have stuff vibrating to the sound of tokens. I wouldn't get naked and mostly I would be just fooling around and vibing to my own music because I would still get those headlines and controversy :swan:

I’m going to get fried chicken at midnight. They’ll love me again!

go arts not charts and release an experimental masterpiece

queen of charts to queen of festivals oh yes

• Like 1

I would go off the rails and become Justin Bieber’s first male affair. Have a raunchy video with him leak.

Perform satanic songs and rap like Justin Bieber on my latest song

Other, leaking nudes and dropping a sensual single afterwards, with absolutely no shame at all. :sats:

5 minutes ago, DamianSolo said:

Other, leaking nudes and dropping a sensual single afterwards, with absolutely no shame at all. :sats:

I can see you doing a Chloë type track for sure! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I can see you doing a Chloë type track for sure! 

Oh, of course. tumblr_f9de3e6772fd4540ad41fce05c0b014c_

Probably make bottom of the barrel tiktok pop music relying on iconic samples until something clicks 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

"Taylor Swift ****- & fat-shamed me"

Watch out for the Regina George in sheep’s clothing…

Change my image from being a pop star to being a “god/queen” and call all media to spread the propaganda

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.