Chapter II vs Moodring  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

• Chapter II
    • Moodring
  2. 2. Better singles?

• Chapter II
    • Moodring

Chapter II for both. Moodring starts off strong but fizzles out after track 11. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter II clears. I hate Ashanti didn't have a longer run at the top of the R&B game. 

• Like 1

Thank you for making a thread that’s not the same 4 girls that’s continuously used every week dear god :clap3:

My vote goes to Mya it’s not even close Moonring is classic! Love is like wow alone CLEARS!

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Chapter II for both. Moodring starts off strong but fizzles out after track 11. 

Late was…a choice! 

Both albums need filter cuts badly! Like 4-5 tracks! 

Edited by Power love

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

Both albums need filter cuts badly! Like 4-5 tracks! 

This is true but at $10.99+ for a CD you better be throwing some extra slop on! 

16 minutes ago, orange22 said:

This is true but at $10.99+ for a CD you better be throwing some extra slop on! 

I prefer a easy conclusion listen than ramdom songs that i end up skipping laced with filter.

Some girls can do 15 tracks with no filter but that’s not the case here. Both albums should have been 12-13 tracks.

• Like 1

As a whole album, I have to give it to Moodring (fillers aside). Rock Wit U and Rain On Me are 10/10s, so I’ll give the singles to Chapter II, but even Ashanti has admitted that she was all over the place with this album. The album packaging for both was top notch, especially the backcover of Ashanti’s Chapter II.

Both had good singles but were trash albums. Rain on Me and Fallen are both Ashanti and Mya's best singles.

Glad to see the results are what they are. I always did find Moodring to be an exceptionally great album, but Chapter II does have better singles. "Rain on Me" is such a gem, especially.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.