Zara Larsson & David Guetta - "On My Love"

kyliefever2002

7 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Not sure how to say this without sounding rude, because with the right music Zara can definitely deliver a hit all by herself, but this song wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't co-financed and promoted by What A Music and through their partnership with Warner Music. They're moving onto new songs. This song has strategically peaked, and is now eating up opportunity cost.

One In A Million wasn't given a full international rollout, so there's interest in having it strategically placed as an anthem ready for sync in the spring and summer. What A Music came on-board to co-finance it, and that's where the promotional opportunities at awards shows and even FIFA came from.

When We Were Young is only just now getting its push.

I don't think its only because of that partnership. Zara's UK label also worked for it to became a hit, since "Can't Tame Her" they are doing the right thing with radio and streaming (Apple Music, Amazon). Obviously David is helping a lot with Spotify but its an effort of both sides. And i don't think it peaked yet, if so they wouldn't move the song to #1 on playlists again, i think they will try a TOP 10. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• calvinharrisfan

• Nefertiti0

• lovemeland

Ready to pretend this never existed when you love who you love drops

IMG_4131.gif?ex=65a6f755&is=65948255&hm=

#1 on Hot Hits UK :jonny6:

SMACK CAM

Spotify UK

#25 (+12) On My Love 155,678 *new peak*

:jonnycat:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Spotify UK

#25 (+12) On My Love 155,678 *new peak*

:jonnycat:

OMG

lmao i keep coming back to this thread once in a while to see if it's a hit yet

The way this outpeaked Cant Tame Her… the better song lost

Spotify:

3/01: 610,209

4/01: 618,307

5/01: 659,312

On my smash :clap3: It would be great if they add this to TTH for little album exposure but sadly i doubt it. Anyway it's doing good :duca:

• Like 1

It's sadly wont go top 10 in UK but it's still doing great :clap3:

676,852 streams yesterday :heart:

#9 on Apple Music UK, Jan 13rd.

#41 on Spotify UK, Jan 13rd.

:clap3:

All this era really had to do to be an improvement from the last one was have moderate hits in the UK. :rip: Both singles also charted on US pop radio. It’s a soft win for her already. 

I agree, her slowly but surely rebuilding her base back up in the UK (with Words, CTH and OML) was the win this era :clap3:onwards and upwards Zara

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

I just heard this, what a jam! I love it

so i guess her being so outspoken is just performative if she’s gonna go ahead and sample chris brown :rip:

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

so i guess her being so outspoken is just performative if she’s gonna go ahead and sample chris brown :rip:

?

22 minutes ago, OBEY said:

?

she’s so outspoken about feminism and has even dragged chris brown in the past only for this to sample Beautiful People according to genius

51 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

she’s so outspoken about feminism and has even dragged chris brown in the past only for this to sample Beautiful People according to genius

She's sampling beautiful people on what song? an upcoming one?

5 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

The song doesn't have a Beautiful People sample nor a Chris Brown/Benny Benassi credit, the beat just reminds that song. Genius is just like Wikipedia, anyone can edit that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The song doesn't have a Beautiful People sample nor a Chris Brown/Benny Benassi credit, the beat just reminds that song. Genius is just like Wikipedia, anyone can edit that.

Yeah there’s no Chris Brown credit 

• 3 weeks later...

#30 on Official UK Charts this week in 22nd week of chart run !. Who would thought that this gonna have that longevity. Shame it missed top 10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sounds like a Nothing But The Beat track. Big 2011 Guetta vibes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.