Most excited for: Tension, Starfucker or Scarlet

Freaky Prince

?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Tension
    • Starfucker
    • Scarlet

Kylie, Slayyyter and Doja are all releasing albums on September 22nd. Which one are you most excited for? :michael:

Starfucker cleared

But Softscars will be the best of all!

Edited by Sanguine
  • Like 1

Tension based on the title track that was released today

Slayyyter in that line up

F44MfMDXIAAvW9a.jpg

• Haha 1

I think Scarlet will have the most opportunity to surprise. Starfucker will be good but I we already know how that albums going to sound. Tension… not too much on her, it’ll be cute.

my streaming order:

Tension > Scarlet > yeule

Before Erotic Electronic, I would've said Slayyyter, but I really didn't like that song that Tension kinda overtook :sorry:

Edited by Freaky Prince

Tbh I'm not really excited for any of them but I'm curious to hear Kylie's record, I know I'll end up liking some of the songs, like Padam Padam kinda slowly clicked with me since the release. 

Tension (excellent pop album!) then Scarlet. I won’t be the listening to the other one and i don’t get why people keep trying to lump it in with ACTUAL artists. 

I will not be listening to #that annoying, trash, hilariously bad album

So Scarlet and then mayb Starfucker

Starfucker is my aoty but I'm really excited for Softscars (yeule) and Scarlet. I love Tension (song) so I might actually enjoy the album but it won't be as good as the other 3

Starfucker > Softscars > Scarlet >> Tension

slayyyter cleared tbh she might release one of thee best pop records of the DECADE

Kylie will be a letdown. doja might be polarizing for me though. PTTR is one of the best of this year but Attention is not even close, so who knows?

Edited by theweekend

Kylie and Slayyyter are pretty close, but probably more excited for Kylie. Don't care for Doja tbh but I'll listen to the album.

I'm also excited for Yeule, Roosevelt, and CHAI albums :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.