Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (Rock Version)

gingguu

Do we have the full tracklist? I am so happy for Tell Me You Love Me, this will

always be top five in Demi tracks for me.

But I wish she could record more in the future, Here We Go Again, Dancing with the Devil, Remember December, Made in the USA are singles that could have great rock versions. I even think Let It Go could also be rock-ed.

• Like 1

This song doesn't deserve a rock edition. Especially because the "you ain't nobody till you got somebody line" is very insulting to people who are ok with their own company and being single

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

nooooo she had the perfect song to do a evanescence like song yet she’s releasing another basic ass pop rock instrumental

the way this song would be great with some call me when you’re sober type of instrumental

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

This song doesn't deserve a rock edition. Especially because the "you ain't nobody till you got somebody line" is very insulting to people who are ok with their own company and being single

She's made change in the lyrics. She now sings "they say you ain't nobody till you got somebody". 

53 minutes ago, Robburro said:

nooooo she had the perfect song to do a evanescence like song yet she’s releasing another basic ass pop rock instrumental

the way this song would be great with some call me when you’re sober type of instrumental

This was never gonna happen in revamped. This is a quick project probably to quit her label (hopefully). 

1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

Do we have the full tracklist? I am so happy for Tell Me You Love Me, this will

always be top five in Demi tracks for me.

But I wish she could record more in the future, Here We Go Again, Dancing with the Devil, Remember December, Made in the USA are singles that could have great rock versions. I even think Let It Go could also be rock-ed.

1. Heart Attack

2. Confident

3. Sorry Not Sorry w/Slash

4. Cool for the Summer

5. Tell Me You Love Me

6. Neon Lights w/The Maine

7. Skyscraper

8. La La Land w/Nita Strauss

9. Give Your Heart a Break w/The Used

10. Don't Forget

The vocal production is so bad ugh

Ugh

At least Oak didn't completely butcher Skyscraper/GYHAB

Edited by ronald

I'm still pissed that Holy F*** AKA her best album bombed. Where did everyone go?

Anyways I am excited for this, just because it must mean they are making another rock masterpiece. :superman:

Edited by selena_lavigne

5 hours ago, ronald said:

The vocal production is so bad ugh

Ugh

At least Oak didn't completely butcher Skyscraper/GYHAB

I wonder if Mitch Allan is still working on vocal engineering her songs, because he used to do wonders. I hate that a lot of these songs sound cheap

The tiktok vid she posted of TMYLM rock version… wtf is up with the vocal editing…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.