Trump's full legal and electoral Fall 2023 to Election 2024 calendar revealed

Espresso

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

The same gen z that him that has millions following Andrew Tate??

I think we need to come to reality. It's gonna be hard

???

just say you’re living in fear and keep us out of it

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

The reality is it's quite possible Trump *could* win again. No one is disputing that. After 2016 anything is possible. But the hope is the same coalition that came together in 2020 to keep him out, will be bigger and more determined more than ever to prevent it.

Exactly this. Also if you looks at trends the people who helped him lose in 2020 aren’t coming to his side anytime soon it seems. 

4 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

It's less about Trump's dominance and appeal with voters, more about the what will be kicked up to disillusion people into not voting for Biden, not to mention the apathy towards him as a candidate.

Many Americans are apathetic towards Biden but many more HATE Trump (for good reason) and their sole reason for voting will be to keep him and his band of snakes out of the white house. Not to mention possibly getting 1 or 2 more seats back in the supreme court and Im okay with that!

Edited by Onyxmage

his Farewell Tour, lbr.  Did he break Ticketmaster?

OT:  I don't think he'll win.  I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but there was no felonies or indictments before (or impeachments, either!).  There's gonna be a sizeable amount of people who voted for him before but in good morality won't do it this time looking at his baggage.   The stupid people are loud, but I think most people can see clearly thru this.

Of course if he does lose, it's gonna be RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED all over again.  Expect riots.  He's not going to go down quietly.   It actually will be kind of a scary time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.