Trump's full legal and electoral Fall 2023 to Election 2024 calendar revealed

Espresso

60284292b3c2a800183ccc73?width=700

• 2 October 2023 - NY attorney general’s civil trial alleging fraud by Trump & Trump Organization 
  • 23 October 2023 - DA's proposed start of state criminal trial in Georgia over 2020 election subversion
  • 15 January 2024 - Scheduled start of 2nd defamation case by columnist E. Jean Carroll against Trump
  • 15 January 2024 - Iowa Republican caucuses (scheduled)
  • 29 January 2024 - Scheduled start of New York Trump multi-level pyramid scheme trial
  • 6 February 2024 - Nevada Republican primary (tentative)
  • 13 February 2024 - New Hampshire Republican primary (tentative)
  • 27 March 2024 - Michigan Republican primary (scheduled)
  • 4 March 2024 – Scheduled start of federal criminal trial of Trump in 2020 election subversion case
  • 5 March 2024 - Super Tuesday primaries across 14 states
  • 25 March 2024 – Scheduled start of state criminal trial in New York over 2016 Trump hush money scheme
  • 20 May 2024 – Earliest scheduled start of federal criminal trial in Mar-a-Lago documents case
  • 15-18 July 2024 - Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • 5 November 2024 - Election Day

CNN

• Haha 3

it's wild that he can be president from jail... only the USA! :laugh:

Strong feeling he will win again going by American climate right now 

Can Democrats finally step up , Joe Biden is not it :chick3:

How can the Jan 6th trial and Stormy Daniels hush money trial overlap like that? There is no way the Jan 6th trial will only be 3 weeks long 

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

How can the Jan 6th trial and Stormy Daniels hush money trial overlap like that? There is no way the Jan 6th trial will only be 3 weeks long 

Judge Chutkan said this morning she is aware of the overlapping and is communicating with the NY judge and prosecutors. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

“The American climate right now” in question: 

https://x.com/ecaliberseven/status/1694138207116390666?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

Where….democrats are outperforming the electorate by 6 points from an election they won? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

“The American climate right now” in question: 

https://x.com/ecaliberseven/status/1694138207116390666?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

Where….democrats are outperforming the electorate by 6 points from an election they won? 

Thanks for this. It's damaging to the left to continue to push this "Biden can't do it" narrative. I mean, I don't want him either but if the alternative is Trump, I will support Biden again. Being unified is key.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Strong feeling he will win again 

Let's not put this energy out there pls :chick3:

• Like 1

He should obviously be charged and locked up for his crimes but idk I can't help but feeling like this whole indictment greatest hits tour will help him :dancehall2: 

It keeps the nexus of American politics squarely focused on him the entire election year and feeds right into his "the deep state is trying to destroy me" propaganda

21 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Is this a joke? :deadbanana2:

I'm so confused. The more I try to keep up with US politics the less I get a grasp of it. Isn't he a criminal? Wasn't his mugshot released a few days ago? Will he go to jail or back to the White House? Which one is it?

1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

He should obviously be charged and locked up for his crimes but idk I can't help but feeling like this whole indictment greatest hits tour will help him :dancehall2: 

It keeps the nexus of American politics squarely focused on him the entire election year and feeds right into his "the deep state is trying to destroy me" propaganda

That’s literally good for Biden. Nobody needs to be focusing on him. I’m sure Bidens team is praying that Trump is the nominee. 

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

It’ll help him with his base, but his $$$ that should be going toward campaigning will largely be going toward his legal bills, and that’ll be an issue 

1 minute ago, Onyxmage said:

That’s literally good for Biden. Nobody needs to be focusing on him. I’m sure Bidens team is praying that Trump is the nominee. 

One would hope obviously, but I don't know why the idea of Trump winning again sounds so far fetched to liberals. Have we not learned anything? He won already, and came quite close in 2020 (not because of any "fraud"). The margins in states like Arizona and Georgia were very close and he could have won if he just embraced mail in voting. I'm weary to trust polls because he tends to overperform when he's on the ballot with hard-to-reach (rural) voters. It's probably going to be very close again.

Yeah, I think anyone discrediting Trump over all this needs to be very careful. While he's undeniably despicable, his constituents are going to eat this underdog narrative/redemption arc/"Trump is going to jail for overthrowing the system" garbage up, and I could see an outcome where he wins next year. Just since the mugshot I've seen a ton of people rally behind him, and it's incredibly unfortunate.

The bottom line is: vote!

• Like 1

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

One would hope obviously, but I don't know why the idea of Trump winning again sounds so far fetched to liberals. Have we not learned anything? He won already, and came quite close in 2020 (not because of any "fraud"). The margins in states like Arizona and Georgia were very close and he could have won if he just embraced mail in voting. I'm weary to trust polls because he tends to overperform when he's on the ballot with hard-to-reach (rural) voters. It's probably going to be very close again.

We are in a post January 6th climate where trump is currently 2 impeachments, 1 insurrection and 4 criminal indictments into his candidacy. It is NOT the same as 2016 or even 2020. Not to mention gen z can vote now and they HATE him. I’m not saying that it’s not impossible but with all factors it’s highly improbable he will win.

Then again Americans have proven how stupid they are time and time again so nothing is guaranteed. :cm: 

4 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

We are in a post January 6th climate where trump is currently 2 impeachments, 1 insurrection and 4 criminal indictments into his candidacy. It is NOT the same as 2016 or even 2020. Not to mention gen z can vote now and they HATE him. I’m not saying that it’s not impossible but with all factors it’s highly improbable he will win.

Then again Americans have proven how stupid they are time and time again so nothing is guaranteed. :cm: 

The same gen z that him that has millions following Andrew Tate??

I think we need to come to reality. It's gonna be hard

Edited by FolkLover1989

Also... I've always had the thought that something that doesn't get talked about enough in the Trump conversation is how humorous his political success is to a lot of the people who vote for him.

Sure, there are the MAGA cult zombies who believe everything he says. But I genuinely think there are a lot of (mostly white men) who feel so disillusioned by politics that they would just find it so funny to elect a president who is currently or about to be sent to prison :skull: 2016 has been discussed to death in the years since but I do think there's a not-small number of people who just thought it was comical to vote for the boorish, chaotic Apprentice host as a middle finger to Hillary and the establishment.

39 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

It's less about Trump's dominance and appeal with voters, more about the what will be kicked up to disillusion people into not voting for Biden, not to mention the apathy towards him as a candidate.

Edited by Blue Monday

48 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm so confused. The more I try to keep up with US politics the less I get a grasp of it. Isn't he a criminal? Wasn't his mugshot released a few days ago? Will he go to jail or back to the White House? Which one is it?

Well, about 40% of the country gets their news from TV, websites, and radio that paint a very different picture of reality.  To them they do not think he is a criminal and instead a crusader against the corrupt government trying to persecute him.  

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

The reality is it's quite possible Trump *could* win again. No one is disputing that. After 2016 anything is possible. But the hope is the same coalition that came together in 2020 to keep him out, will be bigger and more determined more than ever to prevent it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.