Best 5H lead single?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who cleared?

• Camila - Crying in the Club
    • Lauren - Expectations
    • Normani - Waves
    • Dinah Jane - Bottled Up
    • Ally Brooke - Low Key

i think Lauren had the best lead  . Camila's lead was good but she had much better songs that came after . Ally and Dinah's leads were good . Normani had my least favorite lead though she had much better songs that she has released .

I wish the other girls could have just went solo when Chippettela left :jonnycat: 

they were tired after that last era chile 

Low Key > Crying In The Club> Waves > Bottled Up > Expectations

The ones who I thought would serve (Lauren & Dinah) released mid leads, while the ones who I expected to release mid stuff (Ally & Camila) served bops

Edited by blown away

Expectations >= Crying in the Club > Waves > Low Key > Bottled Up. 

the guitar solo on expectations alone. pure art. Especially on the MV. 

Edited by Selegend

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Low Key > Crying In The Club > Bottled Up (all 10/10 bops) >>>>>>>>> Expectations > Waves

Agree!

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I wish the other girls could have just went solo when Chippettela left :jonnycat: 

they were tired after that last era chile 

Fifth Harmony era was a great gift for the fans. 

Clearly the label didn't know how to capitalize off of the girls because they were a pretty decent touring act. Down was a dumm lead single when they had Angel and He Got That. They were booked to tour before Camila departed I believe, which is why they kept touring and possibly negotiated better pay for another album. 

CITC got so much hate but it's such a bop :clap3:

1 hour ago, Negev said:

Fifth Harmony era was a great gift for the fans. 

Clearly the label didn't know how to capitalize off of the girls because they were a pretty decent touring act. Down was a dumm lead single when they had Angel and He Got That. They were booked to tour before Camila departed I believe, which is why they kept touring and possibly negotiated better pay for another album. 

While I agree Down was bad, so were Angel and HGT. They were both released and promoted (albeit not as the lead) and did nothing. And while i believe they were doomed, Lonely night could have at least served some final quality. Lets not talk about the live version though.

37 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

CITC got so much hate but it's such a bop :clap3:

I agree. Recall the song being released in a Sia-climate and the sound was kind of saturated. Would have performed better if that was not the case me thinks.

Low Key was such a bop, Ally really had some of the best solo songs at the start.

CITC is also a good song but I understand why it performed the way it did. It would've been a good third single but not a great introduction to a new solo artist.

Waves has a really nice vibe to it but it aged quite quickly for me.

I liked what Lauren was trying to do genre-wise with Expectations but the end result feels a bit half baked. I much preferred More than That from her.

Bottled up is generic in the worst way possible. Mr Rent a verse Ty Dollar Sign being featured is the icing on the cake of this spotify playlist filler.

2 hours ago, reymiu said:

Ppl did Ally dirty, she served bops

Notice I only asked about leads because Miss Brooke ended the others with the follow-ups :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.