• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyoto

• Lovett

• Axelios

• Sad Serenade

People You Know is doing amazing, better numbers than many official singles.

If only Interscope follow the sign...

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

katy & britneys albun track numbers are really down the toilet

Britney started from the 90s

and had what, 1 era in the streaming age

tbh

The drop from the first album in Billie :rip: Especially when you compare it with Olivia's album that was released at the same time and it was supposed to be on the same level. I just know she will keep on fading slowly 

• Thanks 1

Olivia and Billie are the current it girls and THE actually relevant popstars. 

The rest can't even compete. End of. 

4 hours ago, By the Water said:

So exile is considered a single but not pov? :rip:

Right lol Exile isnt a single. It only got sent to AAA radio that has like only 500k audience max I think:rip:

POV definitely is a single tho

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

Olivia destroying Taylor :eli: 

Katy’s numbers :bibliahh:

Destroying Taylor oh ok

I see OTHs found someone new to hide behind :ahh:

• Like 1

Rihanna needs to come back and put her music on TikTok 'cause most of these numbers are tragic. :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

The drop from the first album in Billie :rip: Especially when you compare it with Olivia's album that was released at the same time and it was supposed to be on the same level. I just know she will keep on fading slowly 

Don't act too brave when Olivia is on a huge decline too.

3 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

Olivia and Billie are the current it girls and THE actually relevant popstars. 

The rest can't even compete. End of. 

Only name I'd add to this list is Doja Cat. I'm curious what her numbers would look like.

There's a considerable numbers of radio released singles on these lists .

But thanks OP, Nice thread idea.

I would be curious to see Doja,Adele,SZA

The most impressive numbers here are Dua's, her albums are supposed to be HIT ALBUMS on par with Olivia and Billie's efforts yikes

15 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Don't act too brave when Olivia is on a huge decline too.

Doesn't Olivia's sophomore era already have a #1 single, that has spent nearly 2 months in the top 10, plus another top 10 promo single? That doesn't really sound like a 'huge decline' to me.

4 hours ago, Lovett said:

Doesn't Olivia's sophomore era already have a #1 single, that has spent nearly 2 months in the top 10, plus another top 10 promo single? That doesn't really sound like a 'huge decline' to me.

I’m too busy to search for that, but I’m 100% sure that by this time Driver's License was still #1 on Spotify while Vampire is hanging for dear life to stay in the top 10. And if we compare Good for You to Bad Idea things get even worse.

• Haha 1

Idea of traditional single is outdated, if you go viral on TikTok you are a being promoted, not by artist. And comparing smash hit streaming albums to pre streaming albums is corny

19 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I’m too busy to search for that, but I’m 100% sure that by this time Driver's License was still #1 on Spotify while Vampire is hanging for dear life to stay in the top 10. And if we compare Good for You to Bad Idea things get even worse.

Thankfully there's no requirement for something to match or out-perform a peak in order to be successful. "Vampire" is a #1 single that has spent almost two months in the top ten, a promotional single "Bad Idea, Right?" also debuted in the top ten. No matter how you spin it (or compare songs a promotional single that was released second to a third single :skull:), this era is nowhere near a 'huge decline'.

Nice try, sis. I loved Happier Than Ever, but that was a huge decline from her debut. Be real.

28 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Thankfully there's no requirement for something to match or out-perform a peak in order to be successful. "Vampire" is a #1 single that has spent almost two months in the top ten, a promotional single "Bad Idea, Right?" also debuted in the top ten. No matter how you spin it (or compare songs a promotional single that was released second to a third single :skull:), this era is nowhere near a 'huge decline'.

Nice try, sis. I loved Happier Than Ever, but that was a huge decline from her debut. Be real.

I love how people expect more from Billie than Olivia. Anyway, Sour sold like 10m units in a year, so I’m interested in seeing how Guts will perform since according to you it isn’t a huge decline.

5 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I love how people expect more from Billie than Olivia. Anyway, Sour sold like 10m units in a year, so I’m interested in seeing how Guts will perform since according to you it isn’t a huge decline.

I don't expect more from either, but what I do expect is for fans of an artist who arguably had a poorer performing era not to come into the threads to try and delusional demean another artist's era who is doing significantly better.

Not a single person expects Guts to perform as well as Sour did as it was a humungous success that is unlikely to be replicated. Not replicating that doesn't equal a flop. So far her first single has peaked at #1 and her second single/promotional single has peaked in the top 10. Just like her first era. So right now, saying this era is a 'huge decline' is categorically false.

You can keep trying though. :)

41 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I don't expect more from either, but what I do expect is for fans of an artist who arguably had a poorer performing era not to come into the threads to try and delusional demean another artist's era who is doing significantly better.

Not a single person expects Guts to perform as well as Sour did as it was a humungous success that is unlikely to be replicated. Not replicating that doesn't equal a flop. So far her first single has peaked at #1 and her second single/promotional single has peaked in the top 10. Just like her first era. So right now, saying this era is a 'huge decline' is categorically false.

You can keep trying though. :)

You known it’s bad when the only thing you can use are US Billboard peaks while ignoring raw numbers :rip: To say Vampire is doing the same as Drivers License because it peaked at #1 is ignorance at its finest.

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

You known it’s bad when the only thing you can use are US Billboard peaks while ignoring raw numbers :rip: To say Vampire is doing the same as Drivers License because it peaked at #1 is ignorance at its finest.

I'd say it's worse when you have to actively ignore facts in order to fabricate a narrative. Alongside fabricating statements like "Vampire is doing the same as Drivers Licence" as if anybody at any point stated that. :skull: You don't have to like Olivia, sis. You also don't need to lie about her because she's out-performing your fave.

4 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Guts is already much bigger than HTE, that's for SURE.

OT: Olivia, Taylor and Gaga:clap3:

37 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Guts is already much bigger than HTE, that's for SURE.

OT: Olivia, Taylor and Gaga:clap3:

Do I look like I care about that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.