Christina Aguilera new music coming next month

shyboi

Christina Aguilera has reportedly signed up to be on the soundtrack for hit kids’ animation Paw Patrol 2.

The film is due out on October 13, although the Dirrty hitmaker’s single is expected to be released at the start of next month.

source

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG just release another english album already for **** sake

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

OMG just release another english album already for **** sake

A queen does whatever she wants...

queen-is-never-late-everyone-else-is-sim

Good for her

Literally one of the most talented artists the US has and she's stuck doing this **** :biblio:

I don't understand why it takes her so long to release music. Especially considering she herself said she wouldn't go another six years between album and besides the Spanish "album" last year (the multiple EPs thing was weird), we haven't gotten any indication of her promise.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, okgo said:

I still love this

Queen of soundtracks! 

2 hours ago, Maroonx said:

If she releases some nonsense kids song, she can keep it… :-/

It is said to be a deep piano ballad.

:clap3: this is great for her.

Paw Patrol is huge which means she gets to spread her vocal influence to a younger generation. 

teaching the children how to really sing.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Century said:

Can't wait to hear her growls and husky tone. Bark for the children queen!

The sheer stupidity of your comment.

Christina is perfectly capable of delivering a subdued vocal performance with crystal clear vocals, as she did for the soundtrack of Finding Neverland

You may be used to other artists who can only sing one way. But Xtina is KNOWN for her versatility as a vocalist.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

The sheer stupidity of your comment.

Christina is perfectly capable of delivering a subdued vocal performance with crystal clear vocals, as she did for the soundtrack of Finding Neverland

You may be used to other artists who can only sing one way. But Xtina is KNOWN for her versatility as a vocalist.

So did you miss all the dog puns in my post about her doing a song for the Paw Patrol soundtrack or did you just choose to ignore that it was obviously a joke and choose to be mad anyway because some other, serious comment from somebody else about her singing offended you in the past and you decided to take it out on me? It's concerning either way but different kinds of concerning so I'm curious. :gaycat:

Edited by Century
  • Haha 1

She loves trolling her stans. It’s like she feeds off screwing them over! 

• Haha 1

Her daughter Summer loves Paw Patrol so it fits :heart2:

Queen staying book and getting her coins :heart2:

imagine if she gets an Best Original Song Oscar nomination for f*cking Paw Patrol 2 :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Aw….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.